New court docs break down how many millions of dollars Britney Spears is paying the conservatorship

Omg what the actual if you seek!!!! 

So the insta post is a huge distraction to fill the media so this is not the buzz story of the week. Guys do whatever you can to ignore that post on insta and share the **** out of these docs. 

I'm disgusted at how they are abusing her money. It's sick.

• Like 4

no other word describe this but DISGUSTING.

How can a legal, probate and court system in a country allow such an outrageous and shameless scheme to run as a business it’s far beyond me.

The first court battle Britney should take on after getting her rights back is suing the State of California. She’s owed back every penny she lost in this ****ery  and they should be held accountable for allowing that to happen 

• Love 2
  • Like 7

By the time this is all over Britney is going to be broke just like Judy Garland with zero remorse from every single human who worked her like a horse and then tossed her aside when they couldn’t make anything more. All while we watch and cannot stop it. 
sam is a pig and I don’t care how many people think he’s trying to help her. I bet you he got into with Jamie and as revenge went against him, then they made up and now he’s back to his same old ****. I’m so mad and feel so bad for Brit.