New court docs break down how many millions of dollars Britney Spears is paying the conservatorship

14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

exactly what the lawyers said when they saw the opportunity to work in the business of their lives

Fotolia_8215107_XS.jpg

Hey, do u remember a thread posted here last year I think that had other court docs showing how much Lynne was getting from the cship, including 90k to her house reform? I tried to find it but couldn't. 

well i had to login to the website to comment on this because this is too much

guys literally i am crying right now...i have a strong sense of justice inside of me and reading this is truly devastating

i believe im a little older than most of you guys here and i can only remember how brit was at her peak in 2003/2004

i guess she would never imagine in a million years to be in a situation like this

that also makes me wonder...why some people are like this? so evil and its all about money and power. why is jamie such an evil soul? jesus its his daughter. why he hates her so much?

is it jealousy because she is succesful? and what about these lawyers and conservators? they're building a fortune for their families at someone's life cost?

seriously i dont wanna be a bigger person here...i truly hope they all burn in the hottest hell (also sorry for my broken english)

• Love 7
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

was it this? 

No, there's nothing about Lynne there. It was a thread that showed the cship paid for her 90k house reform and she was getting like +2k a month. But thanks anyway.

Just now, Ofcoursenot said:

THIS! but then what? being at court for another 20 years of her life? :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I think she actually would have a lot of evidence of fraud and would probably win. My only fear would be these frauds would just claim that they're broke and to be honest, I don't even know that Britney would sue. She seems too nice and forgiving.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, phareezy said:

I think she actually would have a lot of evidence of fraud and would probably win. My only fear would be these frauds would just claim that they're broke and to be honest, I don't even know that Britney would sue. She seems too nice and forgiving.

Excatly, I just feel that she wants to leave EVERYTHING behind and continue with her life and career

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I am getting sick reading this. How can they rob her openly by pretending it's for her own well being ? Why is the system so obviously flawed yet nothing happens ? What is the president of the United States doing ?!

Erin Lee Carr needs to report this on the Netflix doc so somebody pull a Lee Harvey Oswald on them ! BriskLeanAphid-size_restricted.gif

• Like 5