James Charles posts apology video in light of new allegations

6 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

Sure, but let's not pretend like Trisha is just "ditzy". She's much more than that. Also, it's not pdf file. That's trivializing a serious issue. They are called pedophiles. PDF files can be fun! Pedophiles, never ever. 

What's wrong with Trisha? You seem to holding back something for someone who claims to not follow youtubers. Can't think of a thing she's done that puts her in the same league as a ped****e. I guess I assumed the word wasn't allowed, like the many other innocuous words that are censored here. 

Edit: I guess it is censored when I use it :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

What's wrong with Trisha? You seem to holding back something for someone who claims to not follow youtubers. Can't think of a thing she's done that puts her in the same league as a ped****e. I guess I assumed the word wasn't allowed, like the many other innocuous words that are censored here. 

Edit: I guess it is censored when I use it :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Weird! I double checked mine when I sent it and it didn't censor, but I feel you on not knowing what will or won't censor. Maybe this one will? 

As for the YT drama in the news: I don't follow them, per se, but I do follow the news. And they tend to make their way into mainstream news every so often. Trisha has a history of being transphobic and making light of mental disorders. Plus she's sided with questionable social media personalities in the past. That's all I got at the ready.

• Like 1

He needs to be locked up. He’s obviously beyond his years in maturity and has a fascination with grooming underage people. I wonder if he will be the future gay Harvey weinstein. Celebrities praise him, he earns millions... will he lose it all one day? Do we need me too part two?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

pedophiles are after very young children who are visibly before puperty. trisha should do her homework

As an adult, especially one in the public eye, it's his job to verify that the people he's engaging with online are of age. The teens he was exchanging nudie pics with look very young imo and both had their ages on publicly visible profiles. The fact that he'd then threaten these literal children for exposing him is beyond disgusting and predatory. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

As an adult, especially one in the public eye, it's his job to verify that the people he's engaging with online are of age. The teens he was exchanging nudie pics with look very young imo and both had their ages on publicly visible profiles. The fact that he'd then threaten these literal children for exposing him is beyond disgusting and predatory. 

yeah. but as none of us was there and also trisha wasnt there, its vital that if she does those allegation they are bulletproved and not already flawed when it comes to the term

Just now, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

yeah. but as none of us was there and also trisha wasnt there, its vital that if she does those allegation they are bulletproved and not already flawed when it comes to the term

Yeah but how far off can she be when someone has shown a repeated pattern of pursuing underaged teens for inappropriate contact. That sounds like a pe** to me. Doesn't matter if Trish was there, his accusers were a part of it all and they're the ones coming forward. It serious enough that the police have gotten involved. I understand that people deserve the benefit of the doubt but not when we're this many accusers deep (8 in total I believe).  

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yeah but how far off can she be when someone has shown a repeated pattern of pursuing underaged teens for inappropriate contact. That sounds like a pe** to me. Doesn't matter if Trish was there, his accusers were a part of it all and they're the ones coming forward. It serious enough that the police have gotten involved. I understand that people deserve the benefit of the doubt but not when we're this many accusers deep (8 in total I believe).  

again its not about the issue, its about the term used for it

38 minutes ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

its simply the wrong medical term.

how hard can it be for her to read sth to educate herself

Probably about as hard as it is for you to use proper contractions and capitalization in your writing. I don't actually care, just pointing out how silly it is to attack someone for something minor and inconsequential. Especially compared to the accusations we're discussing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey sisters. 

Why does his name constantly appear next to bad news? I would love for him to throw away his phone for a year and take part in some serious spiritual healing. 

He's actually not bad at all, it just became like a thing to call him problematic. He's actually a nice guy.

These allegations truly surprise me. But I guess we all have our own demons? I don't know...

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

He's actually not bad at all, it just became like a thing to call him problematic. He's actually a nice guy.

Nobody that’s done what he did can be described as a “nice guy”

It didn’t spontaneously become a thing to hate in him. He’s demonstrating a pattern of  predatory behavior in the several accusations he’s racked up lately.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Okay, I hate that I have to defend JC because it seems like he keeps making terrible decisions, but we've seen repeatedly that guys have lied to him about their age or about their ***uality just to talk to him or keep him talking, and in the instances when someone discloses that they're straight or underage, James cuts off chat with them immediately.

With this recent accusation, the little boy who is trying to get his 15 minutes released his conversation with James, and in them, James tells him to stop using his name and that he was lying about his age and he wasn't over 18. The boy also admits that James "did nothing wrong." Nothing he released with this accusation was inappropriate contrary to what the unhinged Trisha is saying. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Probably about as hard as it is for you to use proper contractions and capitalization in your writing. I don't actually care, just pointing out how silly it is to attack someone for something minor and inconsequential. Especially compared to the accusations we're discussing. 

god how low and poor are you?!? just for having the last word.

english is not my first language and I dont really put in 100% effort texting with the face and nameless internetmob. I got a life.

u belong to the f ... uped generation that looks for a ´´cause´´ to fight for in order to make up for their own poor life and many shortcommings. you apparently took this one.

just be honest, little person. write your own hate out in the world - don`t hide it with a cause. just be honest for once.

congratulations you made such a big difference!!! you singlehandedly will end the problem! # #activist (and no wonder you categorize ****ual - a way not to think about the missing offers as your own fault)

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, ***yLove said:

Okay, I hate that I have to defend JC because it seems like he keeps making terrible decisions, but we've seen repeatedly that guys have lied to him about their age or about their ***uality just to talk to him or keep him talking, and in the instances when someone discloses that they're straight or underage, James cuts off chat with them immediately.

With this recent accusation, the little boy who is trying to get his 15 minutes released his conversation with James, and in them, James tells him to stop using his name and that he was lying about his age and he wasn't over 18. The boy also admits that James "did nothing wrong." Nothing he released with this accusation was inappropriate contrary to what the unhinged Trisha is saying. 

The last accusation from a couple of weeks ago I did not believe for this very reason. James DOES have people who are constantly trying to get their 15 minutes of fame by "proving" that he's a predator a la his 2019 scandal.

HOWEVER the amount of times that this has happened is beginning to seem suspect. The latest boy who accused him barely looks 15. It doesn't make any sense.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Circuit said:

HOWEVER the amount of times that this has happened is beginning to seem suspect. The latest boy who accused him barely looks 15. It doesn't make any sense.

Absolutely agree with this part which is why I said JC makes terrible decisions. This recent kid looks YOUNG AF. I personally think James just gets blinded by biceps and boyish looks and falls fast. He really needs to stop all contact with people on social media and needs to date the ol'fashioned way - in person or through friends of friends. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block