James Charles posts apology video in light of new allegations

1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I'm sorry to dodge your question again, but there's a reason I'm not answering it as you asked. It is always the responsibility of the adult to verify that your not engaging in inappropriate behavior with children. There could be a million evil conniving children trying to get my nudie selfies but they could never get them because I'm an adult and it's up to me to make sure that doesn't happen. Whether they initiated the flirting and what their intentions were is beside the point, it's never the child's fault in these scenarios. 

If your not gonna answer my question, then why even reply to begin with. lol

good talk. 

13 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Again, because your question is beside the point. You're trying to go down a very victim-blamey road, I'm just trying to reel it in hun. 

I’m not if you read my previous reply it’s very level headed. I said if he in fact contacted these ppl then yeah not ok..Or if he knew why continue the convo. ..

Bc he does need to protect himself/and others Bc unfortunately he is a public figure so yes he should ask and investigate but sometimes that doesn’t realistically happen within the first 10 secs of a convo.. I just want facts and receipts as any investigator would and ***** the situation Bc I’m looking at it from all angles. Not a perception or angle someone else paints for me. As I am an adult and can make opinion on the matter. 

You kind of think that someone of his celebrity status would steer clear of situations like these.

I don't know him or follow him, but maybe celebrities think they are superior to the law in some cases.

What will be will be. He will be lucky to recover his career after this.

Seems to happen to all these reality stars after a while, after their 15 minutes of fame.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Because I can do whatever I want, and because I was trying to stop you from going down a problematic line of reasoning, we've been through this already, no?

Not problematic line of reasoning just trynna know the facts. You know Actual reasoning but ppl on the internet don’t do that lololol Bc James very well could be at fault. As I always said .. But hey 

good talk 

1 hour ago, ToxicJAM said:

I never understood why anyone follows him? His so annoying, rude, and he’s ugly. I don’t care that he’s ugly but considering his business is beauty......

I wouldn't say he's ugly necessarily, ideas of beauty change all the time. However, I agree. What makes him appear so unattractive is the personality, or lack of one. The other trait's you've described are definitely part of having the privilege of fame.

3 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Were you an adult at the time? Trust me, it's not you who'd get in trouble but I completely understand why some people don't go public with this type of thing. 

Yes I was 21, there were some photos exchanged via Instagram, I was expecting him to go on and unsend them but he still hasn’t. He offered to fly me to LA, nothing came of it because I got into a relationship 

4 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Send him to jail just like they did to that cheerleader dude from that Netflix reality show "Cheer". They put him into jail for producing child p/rnogrpahy via Snapchat. That's the exact thing James did. James admitted multiple times he did infact do this but always claims he never knows their ages- BS. Lock up that predator!

Exactly. Saying things like "I didn't know their real age" and "They came on to me first" is exactly the type of thing predators say and it's no excuse. Not in life and not in the court of law :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block