James Charles posts apology video in light of new allegations

10 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

god how low and poor are you?!? just for having the last word.

english is not my first language and I dont really put in 100% effort texting with the face and nameless internetmob. I got a life.

u belong to the f ... uped generation that looks for a ´´cause´´ to fight for in order to make up for their own poor life and many shortcommings. you apparently took this one.

just be honest, little person. write your own hate out in the world - don`t hide it with a cause. just be honest for once.

congratulations you made such a big difference!!! you singlehandedly will end the problem! # #activist (and no wonder you categorize ****ual - a way not to think about the missing offers as your own fault)

dude u need to go outside and touch some grass

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 3/30/2021 at 11:56 PM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

James Charles is facing yet another set of allegations of improper contact with a child. This time, a 15 year old child has come forward and shared his private DMs and snaps showing the famous MUA corresponding with the minor. Twitter is on fire calling for James Charles to finally face consequences for his mounting accusations. 

james-charles.jpg.301e3a3f25bf474060fc0306f706cf49.jpg

Banned for life.

1 hour ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Honest question since idk the situations but are these boys contacting him first. Are they initiating the flirting and the conversation? 

It doesn’t matter. They’re children. It’s the role of the adult to take responsibility for their own actions and verify that the person they’re engaging with is of age. 

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Damn, I really had to turn the volume on that one. Is he the next david and shane; losing all monetization? Will he thrive through this? Time will tell.
I'm personally not a fan. He's just a walking meme at this point and I find him annoying. I don't sense much accountability either, just a lot of self-victimization. He wasn't looking to date, he was asking for ***** and body pictures. He's full of it. 

1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

It doesn’t matter. They’re children. It’s the role of the adult to take responsibility for their own actions and verify that the person they’re engaging with is of age. 

That wasn’t an answer to my question.. 

I asked that question in particular Bc idk any of the situations or really kno history with his drama but I do kno this is not the first time something like this regarding him came up, Bc there’s been allegations so I wanna kno the tea...I didn’t even watch the video lol nor did I seek receipts. That’s y I’m asking. 

Bc it could be that ppl are purposely engaging in flirtatious conversation with him to then try to expose him after n well I am under age to get at him Bc he’s famous...

Now if from the get it’s laid out in the convo that he’s in fact talking to a minor or knew y would he even continue the conversation Bc that’s Deff his bad...n not ok 
but I want more context on these conversations. 

again that’s y I asked the question I asked..

Had he stopped after the 5 minute mark, it would've been the perfect apology video. Glad to see people are finally starting to learn how to make a proper apology. Fake or not - this is how you apologize causing the least amount of damage. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: Either way, I'm not buying the drama. I don't think he's a predator. I just think he's really dumb, thirsty, and naive, and it's tragic how many people there are willing to ruin someone's life for the sake of attention. I just can't imagine James deliberately messaging minors after having already been in a similar scandal and been called a predator. Of course, I'm willing to stand corrected, but for now it doesn't register in my brain. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

That wasn’t an answer to my question.. 

I asked that question in particular Bc idk any of the situations or really kno history with his drama but I do kno this is not the first time something like this regarding him came up, Bc there’s been allegations so I wanna kno the tea...I didn’t even watch the video lol nor did I seek receipts. That’s y I’m asking. 

Bc it could be that ppl are purposely engaging in flirtatious conversation with him to then try to expose him after n well I am under age to get at him Bc he’s famous...

Now if from the get it’s laid out in the convo that he’s in fact talking to a minor or knew y would he even continue the conversation Bc that’s Deff his bad...n not ok 
but I want more context on these conversations. 

again that’s y I asked the question I asked..

I'm sorry to dodge your question again, but there's a reason I'm not answering it as you asked. It is always the responsibility of the adult to verify that your not engaging in inappropriate behavior with children. There could be a million evil conniving children trying to get my nudie selfies but they could never get them because I'm an adult and it's up to me to make sure that doesn't happen. Whether they initiated the flirting and what their intentions were is beside the point, it's never the child's fault in these scenarios. 

On 3/31/2021 at 2:14 PM, MonAmour said:

He needs to be locked up. He’s obviously beyond his years in maturity and has a fascination with grooming underage people. I wonder if he will be the future gay Harvey weinstein. Celebrities praise him, he earns millions... will he lose it all one day? Do we need me too part two?

We already have a gay Harvey Weinstein. It’s Kevin Spacey :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

People hate on him (or anybody famous who makes any mistake) just because they cannot stand others not being perfect because that, in turn, highlights our own faults.

Maybe that's the case for some people, but I can honestly say I'm disappointed in his actions as a (former) fan. Yes, we all have our faults but I'm glad to say I've never done something on this horrible level - even if I had, people should be held accountable for their actions. This goes way past the unreasonable expectation that someone be "perfect".  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block