James Charles posts apology video in light of new allegations

Update: James Charles posted an apology video.

Earlier:

James Charles is facing yet another set of allegations of improper contact with a child. This time, a 15 year old child has come forward and shared his private DMs and snaps showing the famous MUA corresponding with the minor. Twitter is on fire calling for James Charles to finally face consequences for his mounting accusations. 

james-charles.jpg.301e3a3f25bf474060fc0306f706cf49.jpg

Ewww, 15? :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

The only thing he should response is some good advice or stuff, wisdom maybe, but not such things. 

This is really horrible, not like his other scandal, because i don't see a big deal with flirting with straight guys, as long as both are okay with it, but this is creepy. 

46 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Trisha is definitely dragging him but the accusations are coming straight from these teen children. It's pretty gross.

I don't follow YouTube people at all. But I get what you mean, if it is the alleged victims themselves. I guess I just want to see more proof in the article other than a Trisha tweet. All I know is that she has been very problematic. JC hasn't been without his share either. They're really all a bunch of deplorables. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

I don't follow YouTube people at all. But I get what you mean, if it is the alleged victims themselves. I guess I just want to see more proof in the article other than a Trisha tweet. All I know is that she has been very problematic. JC hasn't been without his share either. They're really all a bunch of deplorables. 

Say what you want about Trisha but at least she's not a pdf file. People who take advantage of their position to harm children are next level deplorable compared to a relatively harmless, albeit ditzy, youtube personality.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, merci12 said:

You'd think that a person like JC would be into older masc guys :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Instead sister wants mid-pubescent straight guys :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

He's repulsive 

Right!?! I always assumed he'd be into daddies. He probably had some trauma during his teenage years, and that's why he has a pattern of going after these specific types of guys. That doesn't excuse his behavior though. He should seek help. 

As someone who has always been attracted to older guys, I could never understand why so many gay men (especially older men) like younger guys, but I came across this article that explains why it happens so much:

Statistically, many more people that define as queer have been through trauma than straight people. This might take place in the playground or the workplace, or with family or friends and has drastic knock-on effects for queer relationship-building.

Science tells us that trauma is often carried with us for life and can lead to complicated repercussions when it comes to ***ual attraction. One resultant effect is that gay men are far more likely to fetishize body image and form deep ***ual attractions to certain types of men – such as an insistence on dating particularly masculine, particularly feminine or particularly old or young men – and are likely to carry those image obsessions with them throughout their lives.

[Amstell's] rationale is that he never got to experience being romantic with an 18-year-old when he was young himself, due to challenges around his own ***ual identity and dealings with shame and trauma which forbade him from experimenting as freely as he’d have liked.

In his autobiography, Amstell recalls his own struggles as a teenager. “When I was 18, it seemed impossible to just accept who I was and have some fun with another 18-year-old,” he writes.

“And this was one of the key revelations from therapy – [throughout my life] I kept being drawn to these young, vulnerable men in an attempt to save the 18-year-old in me, who wasn’t saved. Poignantly, he adds: “You may prefer to think of me as a pervert… but this is an official medical diagnosis.

“That vulnerable 18-year-old boy, even to this day, is my type.”

Some older gay men date younger partners – but the reasons are more complex than you think | The Independent | The Independent

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Say what you want about Trisha but at least she's not a pdf file. People who take advantage of their position to harm children are next level deplorable compared to a relatively harmless, albeit ditzy, youtube personality.  

Sure, but let's not pretend like Trisha is just "ditzy". She's much more than that. Also, it's not pdf file. That's trivializing a serious issue. They are called pedophiles. PDF files can be fun! Pedophiles, never ever. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block