Demi Lovato comes out as Pan-s-e-x-ual

Remember when she performed sorry not sorry by walking on stage not moving for three minutes,  in a track suit at the vmas and a couple tweets of people saying she was fat kept coming up as if she was supposed to be relatable and she didn't dance and was off key.  I've seen some **** house performances at the vmas but here was....  Romper room

She'll always be bargin bin lindsay lohan to me 

• Like 1
On 3/30/2021 at 8:02 PM, Dexwhitespears said:

Demi Lovato came out as pan-s-e-x-ual! 

In her new interview with Joe Roegan, Demi said she's attracted to "anything really."

"I'm so fluid now, and a part of the reason why I am so fluid is because I was super closeted off."

When Joe Rogan asked if the term "pan***ual" fit her, she responded, "Yeah, pan***ual."

"I heard someone call the LGBTQIA+ community the alphabet mafia," she continued, adding "That's it! That's what I'm going with."

Lovato continued, "I'm part of the alphabet mafia and proud."

Good for her! Whatever makes here happy. Genuine question, what does Pan***ual mean? I tried to google but got confused when gender non-binary came up. Can someone please differentiate the two for me! :)demi-pan.jpg.eb6c922fe50c79ee11c313c207250300.jpg

This thing is so 2010... But I’m happy for her if she is too.

5 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

So is she a ped****e?:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: is weird how many woman’s in Hollywood says they are pan***ual, I guess normalization of p*******a will be pushed by this “artist”.:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Originally, Sigmund Freud invented the word "pan***ual". It meant attraction to all ages and species - p*******a and zoophilia. The definition has changed since then.

Pan***uality is often described as ‘attraction to people regardless of gender (including those who may not identify as boys or girls or as men or women, or to those who are inter***, genderfluid, etc.) pan***uality can also be described as "gender blind".

So basically she is into lesbians, gays, cis, gender fluids, bis, and trans, and will tolerate hermaphroditism too. All embracing queen lol. In reality she is still gonna date men and maybe one chick for credibility. Kind of like Miley. 

6 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Originally, Sigmund Freud invented the word "pan***ual". It meant attraction to all ages and species - p*******a and zoophilia. The definition has changed since then.

Pan***uality is often described as ‘attraction to people regardless of gender (including those who may not identify as boys or girls or as men or women, or to those who are inter***, genderfluid, etc.) pan***uality can also be described as "gender blind".

So basically she is into lesbians, gays, cis, gender fluids, bis, and trans, and will tolerate hermaphroditism too. All embracing queen lol. In reality she is still gonna date men and maybe one chick for credibility. Kind of like Miley. 

The definition has no change., even the name pan***ual came from the Greek work pan that means all.

and in the Greek culture pan was a “god” and that god was a ped****e, like I said pan***ual is the window to normalize pedofilia.

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

5 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

The definition has no change., even the name pan***ual came from the Greek work pan that means all.

and in the Greek culture pan was a “god” and that god was a ped****e, like I said pan***ual is the window to normalize pedofilia.

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

You dont see p*******a as part of pan***uality in Wikipedia descriptions. How will you justify your claim without sources? It's not on point what you are saying cuz it is not factual from what i read.

However:

Pan is the demonic pagan god of ***ual perversion, p*******a, and r***. He’s also portrayed roaming through the forests, ***** erect, drunk and lascivious, frolicking with nymphs and piping his way through the wild. We might say he ruled the lower nature of man, the animal side. The attributes or symbols associated with Pan are woods, pastures, umbrellas, phallus and the flute (also called the Pan flute). He is depicted with goat’s feet and two horns,

The goat connection goes back to antiquity. A powerful clan in ancient Greece, the Palentids, claimed they were originally descended from a sacred goat. The horned and hoofed Greek goat-god, Pan, is one of the most important entities of Witchcraft.

4 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

You dont see p*******a as part of pan***uality in Wikipedia descriptions. How will you justify your claim without sources? It's not on point what you are saying cuz it is not factual from what i read.

However:

Pan is the demonic pagan god of ***ual perversion, p*******a, and r***. He’s also portrayed roaming through the forests, ***** erect, drunk and lascivious, frolicking with nymphs and piping his way through the wild. We might say he ruled the lower nature of man, the animal side. The attributes or symbols associated with Pan are woods, pastures, umbrellas, phallus and the flute (also called the Pan flute). He is depicted with goat’s feet and two horns,

The goat connection goes back to antiquity. A powerful clan in ancient Greece, the Palentids, claimed they were originally descended from a sacred goat. The horned and hoofed Greek goat-god, Pan, is one of the most important entities of Witchcraft.

You need to see further than Wikipedia, you can clearly see that pan***ual have a connection to p*******a even in the descripción of Wikipedia doesn’t deny that age issue,

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block