Demi Lovato comes out as Pan-s-e-x-ual

Demi Lovato came out as pan-s-e-x-ual! 

In her new interview with Joe Roegan, Demi said she's attracted to "anything really."

"I'm so fluid now, and a part of the reason why I am so fluid is because I was super closeted off."

When Joe Rogan asked if the term "pan***ual" fit her, she responded, "Yeah, pan***ual."

"I heard someone call the LGBTQIA+ community the alphabet mafia," she continued, adding "That's it! That's what I'm going with."

Lovato continued, "I'm part of the alphabet mafia and proud."

Good for her! Whatever makes here happy. Genuine question, what does Pan***ual mean? I tried to google but got confused when gender non-binary came up. Can someone please differentiate the two for me! :)demi-pan.jpg.eb6c922fe50c79ee11c313c207250300.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why not demisexual?  

It feels like she comes out as a part of the LGBTQ+ community like 25 times by now.

She must be hungry, all these talking is tiring. Give us the music and videos and let the art speak for you!   

Posted Images

• Exhale+

The 'bi' in bi***ual technically stands for two (as in 'two genders'), whereas pan***uality recognizes people that are anywhere on the gender spectrum (trans, non-binary, etc.). But I've seen a lot of people use these terms interchangeably, as the difference is pretty negligible. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The 'bi' in bi***ual technically stands for two (as in 'two genders'), whereas pan***uality recognizes people that are anywhere on the gender spectrum (trans, non-binary, etc.). But I've seen a lot of people use these terms interchangeably, as the difference is pretty negligible. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Ok, thanks for explaining. I am still confused what non-binary is, tbh. Will read up on it more. 

Why did she make it seem like she realized she isn't into men, after all? I'm a little confused. 

In contrast, "Some of the guys I was hanging out with — when it would come time to be ***ual or intimate, I would have this kind of visceral reaction. Like, 'I just don't want to put my mouth there.' "

"It wasn't even based on the person it was with. I just found myself really appreciating the friendships of those people more than the romance, and I didn't want the romance from anybody of the opposite ***," Lovato said. 

If not, then how is that quote relevant? And is she homoromantic??

Can‘t wait to see what she comes out as before her next album drops :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 

I once was SUCH a huge Demi fan from Unbroken to Demi and I enjoyed a couple songs from Confident and TMYLM + Sober....but she is getting more annoying each day now.

new album new trauma I guess:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
58 minutes ago, Glorious Exaholic said:

Can‘t wait to see what she comes out as before her next album drops :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 

I once was SUCH a huge Demi fan from Unbroken to Demi and I enjoyed a couple songs from Confident and TMYLM + Sober....but she is getting more annoying each day now.

new album new trauma I guess:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

We share same brain omgg

• Love 3