There is something really wrong

MikeMasi

22 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

aunque Britney de verdad estuviera muy enferma, yo no creo que ella debería estar metida en esta situación. Britney puede tener un problema psiquiátrico, pero claramente a estado a un nivel donde puede sacar música, y hacer giras por todo el mundo por mas de 10 años. Tener problemas mentales no implica que tienes que perder derechos de tu persona.

Puede tener algun problema psiquiátrico, quizas ese problema se ve reflejado a puertas cerradas, en su hogar y a solas, que es lo que vemos en sus videos.

Quizas por eso britney no da entrevistas sin tener a 20 personas detras controlando cada movimiento y palabra que dice. Quizas ahora estamos viendo a la Britney real, sin filtros, sin photoshop y con problemas mentales.

Igual en el fondo se que es ella divirtiendose. Lo que me preocupa es que nadie le diga lo mal que se ve, ni siquiera sus hijos que ya tienen la edad suficiente para tener instagram y hacer criticas constructivas. Alguien tiene que decirle que sus ediciones son terribles. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MikeMasi said:

Everyone is super sensitive by everything today. Britney is not doing well and you can see that  by the posts and comments by what everyone is saying. If people weren’t doing well mentally and trying to get out of a conservatorship, they wouldn’t be posting things like this. 

There are days that I see this stuff and have tears in my eyes and worry about her but I’m not going to sugarcoat it because I’m a fan. 

If any other person or celebrity did what she was doing, someone would say the same thing about that persons wellbeing.

We all do weird **** when we are alone and bored, but we wouldn't dare to post on our socials bc some things aren't meant to be shared. At this point we don't even know how team con gets all these contents. Like who sends them if it has been rumoured for years (even before freebritney) that Britney doesn't have a cellphone or access to internet. Do they get from a cloud? Britney has no control over her life, is isolated, controlled, manipulated, gaslighted and even threatned like she said herself in the past, so what if they tell her we love these videos or if she does what they ask bc she wants to get out, see her kids, travel and she has to do some things they want? 

There's also the editing thats hella weird. Not to mention the videos of her doing poses seem to be to to take pics off them. we've been seeing screeshots off these videos all these months, but her team still feel the need to post the videos too. 

No other A list has such a messy Instagram, isn't that weird? Why someone who can't go out alone and can't even take a pic with a guy she knows if Jamie doesn't approve, can be exposed like that? If Britney is that unwell like they say, why arent they protecting her from media and exposure? Just think for a sec. Even if Britney had a say in her own life and controlled her insta (which isn't the case if Bryan said the posts go thru a lot of people before they are posted), Britney is under a cship bc they say she can't do basic things as normal people do, so they are ok with her sharing content that make her look bad? Britney isn't responsible for herself, but she can decide what to post on her insta? Things that make her look bad? How does that make even sense when they can even force her into a facility against her will? Why are they allowing her to record things when she's probably medicated? Why on the posts Sam shares on his insta she looks completely different? Why these more normal posts aren't shared on her insta too? 

U're blaming her as if she can go online and search whatever she wants about herself, as if she doesn't have people controlling her life in every aspect. As if her own lawyer isn't shady. As if she has the custody of her kids and doesn't need to do whatever team con wants so she can shop, travel, go outside or even see her kids.

We don't know what they tell her, how she might be threatened, gaslighted and manipuled. She has less rights than a child but is supposed to know better about not recording these videos while her own mother, sister and bf all like these posts even tho they see people mocking her and they don't say **** about it? Not even publicly!

And this is the whole point. No other celebrity and star (besides Amanda Bynes who still can talk about her cship btw) is under a cship without freedom, rights and a voice. No other celebrity is controlled like that by their father, lawyers and a corrupted system. No other star can't even fight for their kids custody bc they don't have custody of themselves. Team con is playing everyone bc like an ACLU lawyer said, the system is on their side. If Britney is thriving, is bc of the cship; if Britney is doing bad, that's why she needs the cship. What team con want is FreeBritney to disappear bc this isn't good for them when they force Britney to work when Jamie is gone or whatever. Thats why the public opinion matter even tho Kevin's shady lawyer says it doesn't. Team con needs fans and gp to support the cship so they can have their support when they try to release anything in the future. 

4 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

I don't think that it's Jamie's bs at this point in time... he is the scapegoat, so now it doesn't take much courage to kick him publicly ... the green light was given .

There are a lot of other players, more influential players, who run the show.

You make it sound so mysterious as if we not already know who these players are. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

15829826-7479053-image-a-65_156890051242

Anyone blaming team con is basically assuming it’s not her without knowing and therefore condoning irrational behavior. What I mean is that it’s not crazy to post on IG but the content and captions don’t make any sense. My bf is very supportive but he can’t help but nervous laugh when looking at a lot of her posts in fear I’ll freak out but that’s ridiculous. Someone recently posted about seeing Brit through rose tinted glasses and I think too many of you live in that fake world. I applaud this post and think we should all be more rational as fans. 
Also my phone is broken and I’m at work so I apologize for the bad or weird spelling as I’m typing fast. You get the point.

3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

This topic is really getting tired and for the love of ********** god, U CANT DEPRIVE A PERSON OF ALL THEIR RIGHTS JUST CUZ THEY’RE ECCENTRIC, IF U COULD, HALF THE WORLD WOULD BE IN CSHIPS!!!

I don’t see what is so wrong with that pic, some people like creepy/horror stuff and she posted weird, old timey looking pictures in the past, so don’t act like this is new. If u and others are so disturbed by her posts, then don’t ******* look at it, ain’t no one holding a gun to your head, forcing u to look at her posts.

Always with the drama, some of y’all!!

Exhale overreacting, theorizing and being the drama queens that they are, nothing new here :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: At least I get a kick of some of these posts, some of them are pure comedy :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

We all do weird **** when we are alone and bored, but we wouldn't dare to post on our socials bc some things aren't meant to be shared. At this point we don't even know how team con gets all these contents. Like who sends them if it has been rumoured for years (even before freebritney) that Britney doesn't have a cellphone or access to internet. Do they get from a cloud? Britney has no control over her life, is isolated, controlled, manipulated, gaslighted and even threatned like she said herself in the past, so what if they tell her we love these videos or if she does what they ask bc she wants to get out, see her kids, travel and she has to do some things they want? 

There's also the editing thats hella weird. Not to mention the videos of her doing poses seem to be to to take pics off them. we've been seeing screeshots off these videos all these months, but her team still feel the need to post the videos too. 

No other A list has such a messy Instagram, isn't that weird? Why someone who can't go out alone and can't even take a pic with a guy she knows if Jamie doesn't approve, can be exposed like that? If Britney is that unwell like they say, why arent they protecting her from media and exposure? Just think for a sec. Even if Britney had a say in her own life and controlled her insta (which isn't the case if Bryan said the posts go thru a lot of people before they are posted), Britney is under a cship bc they say she can't do basic things as normal people do, so they are ok with her sharing content that make her look bad? Britney isn't responsible for herself, but she can decide what to post on her insta? Things that make her look bad? How does that make even sense when they can even force her into a facility against her will? Why are they allowing her to record things when she's probably medicated? Why on the posts Sam shares on his insta she looks completely different? Why these more normal posts aren't shared on her insta too? 

U're blaming her as if she can go online and search whatever she wants about herself, as if she doesn't have people controlling her life in every aspect. As if her own lawyer isn't shady. As if she has the custody of her kids and doesn't need to do whatever team con wants so she can shop, travel, go outside or even see her kids.

We don't know what they tell her, how she might be threatened, gaslighted and manipuled. She has less rights than a child but is supposed to know better about not recording these videos while her own mother, sister and bf all like these posts even tho they see people mocking her and they don't say **** about it? Not even publicly!

And this is the whole point. No other celebrity and star (besides Amanda Bynes who still can talk about her cship btw) is under a cship without freedom, rights and a voice. No other celebrity is controlled like that by their father, lawyers and a corrupted system. No other star can't even fight for their kids custody bc they don't have custody of themselves. Team con is playing everyone bc like an ACLU lawyer said, the system is on their side. If Britney is thriving, is bc of the cship; if Britney is doing bad, that's why she needs the cship. What team con want is FreeBritney to disappear bc this isn't good for them when they force Britney to work when Jamie is gone or whatever. Thats why the public opinion matter even tho Kevin's shady lawyer says it doesn't. Team con needs fans and gp to support the cship so they can have their support when they try to release anything in the future. 

Amen to that. I will never judge Britney for being “eccentric” (that’s a nice way to put it) but let’s not pretend she’s this ordinary girl with an ordinary life that’s just doing her own thing. She’s like a caged animal. 13 YEARS of her life have been stolen from her.

None of us are judging her for being “out there”, we criticize those AROUND her that don’t live under the same restrictions and therefore KNOW what’s “normal” to post and don’t help her out. Her freedom is at stake, it’s not like we’re just worried her next album will sell less. Appearances MATTER if she wants to live like a normal, functioning adult. Once she has her freedom back, she can fart and queef on Instagram for all I care. 

42 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Amen to that. I will never judge Britney for being “eccentric” (that’s a nice way to put it) but let’s not pretend she’s this ordinary girl with an ordinary life that’s just doing her own thing. She’s like a caged animal. 13 YEARS of her life have been stolen from her.

None of us are judging her for being “out there”, we criticize those AROUND her that don’t live under the same restrictions and therefore KNOW what’s “normal” to post and don’t help her out. Her freedom is at stake, it’s not like we’re just worried her next album will sell less. Appearances MATTER if she wants to live like a normal, functioning adult. Once she has her freedom back, she can fart and queef on Instagram for all I care. 

Some of u are judging her behavior tho and by calling her footage crazy and making posts like the op did, saying you’re concerned about her content and all that BS is just helping Team CONS narrative.

All of u know *** **** well, if her breakdown never happened and there was no cship, y’all wouldn’t be batting an eye at her posts, you’d just see the same ol goofy, eccentric Britney that she has ALWAYS been. But because it happened, her behavior will forever be judged and stigmatized by even some of her own fans and that’s incredibly sad.

And for the 900 million billionth time, they can’t keep her in a cship just cuz her social media is a lil out there, if u thought the cship was criminal before, that would make it even more so. Ya’ll act as if she’s sacrificing animals and humans at the church of satan on her social media, lol, it’s ridiculous!!!

1 hour ago, FreeAsMyHair said:

You make it sound so mysterious as if we not already know who these players are. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

15829826-7479053-image-a-65_156890051242

+ Mitchell Martin, Sam Ingham, Vivian Thoreen, Geraldine Wyle, Jeryll Cohen, Andrew Wallet, Ivan Tabak, Robin Greenhill, Larry Rudolph, Blair Burke, Dina lapolt, Reva Goetz, Aviva K. Bobb, James E Spar, Deborah Nadel and there are even more players.

She seems heavily medicated and isolated. She doesn’t have friends or a social life to keep up with trends and what’s “normal”.  Britney lives in her own bubble. She has always been a unique and different personality. The difference is that back then she still had a sweet and fun loving personality. She has been stripped of all of that. She doesn’t have social cues anymore. 

Her way of speaking these days and some of her actions are unusual and that is concerning to me, someone who adores her as if she were my own family...but we don’t know the full story.  I almost get sarcastic, “go to the light and see Jesus” Britney in her videos where she’s speaking...so I almost wonder if she purposefully films herself talking the way she does to be sarcastic af.  As for the dancing videos, honestly if she had perfect hair and makeup, nobody would say a word.  But it’s Britney and she’s never been one to give af about what her hair or makeup looks like in her private time (including Primeney).

37 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Some of u are judging her behavior tho and by calling her footage crazy and making posts like the op did, saying you’re concerned about her content and all that BS is just helping Team CONS narrative.

All of u know *** **** well, if her breakdown never happened and there was no cship, y’all wouldn’t be batting an eye at her posts, you’d just see the same ol goofy, eccentric Britney that she has ALWAYS been. But because it happened, her behavior will forever be judged and stigmatized by even some of her own fans and that’s incredibly sad.

And for the 900 million billionth time, they can’t keep her in a cship just cuz her social media is a lil out there, if u thought the cship was criminal before, that would make it even more so. Ya’ll act as if she’s sacrificing animals and humans at the church of satan on her social media, lol, it’s ridiculous!!!

I think you underestimate how important appearances are. Image is everything. You’re giving the world we live in way too much credit. If Britney’s breakdown wasn’t so well documented, she never would have been put under a cship. I’m also not sure she would’ve lost custody of her children as easily... or that freaking AMBULANCES and COPS would take her out of her house because of the kid situation. 

Britney’s situation is unique and you can’t compare it to other “out there” celebrities or Britney of the past. I get your point - the stigma is truly unfair, but just because it’s unfair doesn’t mean she shouldn’t adjust her behavior. Her first priority should be getting free. 

P.s all you guys saying Britney has always been quirky and weird... seriously, have you even been fans from the start? Britney was always goofy but NEVER ever “weird” or unware. Even on Chaotic she was still normal and fun. Like I said she has every right to be different now and it’s unfair that something as silly as Instagram can be used against her... but her dad IS using it as a weapon. It IS a weapon. That won’t change just because it’s unfair. The world won’t change for her; she’s the one that needs to put up a good fight if she wants her freedom back. 

1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

Every one around Britney knows exactly what team con is doing with these posts, these editings, not limiting the comments, etc etc. They all see all the comments and articles made off her Instagram posts. Britney is the isolated one with the rights of child living like a caged animal. 

This is what Kevin's shady lawyer said back in 2008 btw 

Kevin Federline's attorney can't complain about the intense interest in his client's child-custody battle with Britney Spears.

He doesn't grumble about the television trucks and news reporters swarming the courthouse every time there's a hearing, or the paparazzi who hound the pop princess every moment there isn't.

And he's certainly not opposed to the TV reports, tabloids and Web sites that have documented every shred of the case that has consumed him for the past 18 months.

After all, the attention has saved his side some major cash.

"If I had to hire an investigator or investigators to provide me with the intelligence about what's going on, where they are, how are they doing," said Mark Vincent Kaplan, "it would be north of half a million to a million dollars ... as opposed to buying People magazine for $3.95 on Thursday morning or going on TMZ."

14 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

I think you underestimate how important appearances are. Image is everything. You’re giving the world we live in way too much credit. If Britney’s breakdown wasn’t so well documented, she never would have been put under a cship. I’m also not sure she would’ve lost custody of her children as easily... or that freaking AMBULANCES and COPS would take her out of her house because of the kid situation. 

Britney’s situation is unique and you can’t compare it to other “out there” celebrities or Britney of the past. I get your point - the stigma is truly unfair, but just because it’s unfair doesn’t mean she shouldn’t adjust her behavior. Her first priority should be getting free. 

P.s all you guys saying Britney has always been quirky and weird... seriously, have you even been fans from the start? Britney was always goofy but NEVER ever “weird” or unware. Even on Chaotic she was still normal and fun. Like I said she has every right to be different now and it’s unfair that something as silly as Instagram can be used against her... but her dad IS using it as a weapon. It IS a weapon. That won’t change just because it’s unfair. The world won’t change for her; she’s the one that needs to put up a good fight if she wants her freedom back. 

Personally, I have a **** the world mentality, some of y’all obviously don’t but  even if what some of y’all say makes sense, y’all are like a broken record now, it’s annoying, no amount of saying this stuff is gonna change anything, her social media is what it is and it’s not like Britney’s gonna see what y’all are suggesting, it’s a waste of time.

To completely blame this on Team Con doesn’t make sense to me since many posts are videos she’s made. 

And for people saying she’s being tricked into posting certain things or misled to believe the posts are well-received by the general public .... I mean, that’s implying that her boyfriend, her two teen sons, all her old friends from Louisiana like her cousin Laura Lynne and Felicia, and Paris Hilton who said she meets her for lunch sometimes ... that all of those people have just said nothing to her about it. I don’t really believe that. 

I think this is just what Britney wants to be posting. But like everything surrounding Britney ... who really knows? : ( 

4 hours ago, Easy There said:

We need to decide if we think its her or her team posting. Some of yall claim her posts when you like it.

Something is very off with her instagram and everyone sees it except some hard-core stans.

I truly don’t think it’s her. I think it’s her team trying to paint that Britney is crazy. They want her in this conservatorship because she still generates money for them. As a HARDCORE Stan- I’m very worried. 

Didnt her Brother confirmed that someone else is in charge of her social media?? She just sends the videos, and if they get approved they post them. Also there is a thread about Cassie and her social media company that manages not only Britney but other celebs. 

Archived