There is something really wrong

MikeMasi

I love Britney and have been a fan since the beginning, and I’m sure more than half of you won’t agree with me but there is something very wrong here.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/30/britney-spears-creepy-skull-baby-instagram-photo-red-posts/

Her instagram videos are getting worse by the second and she isn’t helping her conservatorship case. 

What is she doing?! Why can’t she just posts normal things like she did a few years ago? I have never seen anyone post what she is posting. Doesn’t anyone else think it’s crazy? 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MikeMasi said:

What is she doing?! Why can’t she just posts normal things like she did a few years ago? I have never seen anyone post what she is posting. Doesn’t anyone else think it’s crazy? 

She?! Really?:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Britney has no control over her social media. The con team is working hard to make people think she is crazy and needs conservatorship.:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

4 minutes ago, J in the Mix said:

IT'S. NOT. HER. POSTING. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Okay then is the girl in the pictures and videos not her either? Because a lot of the problem is that too. She is not acting like what we’ve seen from her years ago 

5 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Hmmm covered by TMZ.

Seems like team con classic sabotage tactics. 

What does this have to do with TMZ. The article wasn’t even bad. I’m just talking about her social media with evidence that the media is seeing this 

4 minutes ago, dfffff said:

She?! Really?:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Britney has no control over her social media. The con team is working hard to make people think she is crazy and needs conservatorship.:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

So everyone is trying to make her look bad? Now we all believe that she is not even posting or recording her content? 

2 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Okay then is the girl in the pictures and videos not her either? Because a lot of the problem is that too. She is not acting like what we’ve seen from her years ago 

What does this have to do with TMZ. The article wasn’t even bad. I’m just talking about her social media with evidence that the media is seeing this 

Obviously the videos/selfies are her. But her team is feeding her lies & manipulating her to believe that this is what fans want to see. You can see that in her "fan questions" videos, zero of which were never asked.

And COME ON, just the title of that TMZ article alone "CREEPY POST RAISES EYEBROWS"  is painting her negatively. We know Jamie is in bed with TMZ.

1 minute ago, MikeMasi said:

So everyone is trying to make her look bad? How we all believe that she is not even posting or recording her content? 

No one knows why she records or takes these pics/vids but what we do know is she’s been forced against her will into a mental facility, medicated against her will & her children weaponized against her to get her to do things and is 13 years deep into a probate conservatorship.

So really unless she can speak freely we won’t know the exact answer but can draw conclusions.

6 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

So everyone is trying to make her look bad? How we all believe that she is not even posting or recording her content? 

yes, it has been happening for 13 years. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

It's true that she records these videos, but the processing and editing of these videos and photos is done by team con. They do very well.  Just see how these recordings of her dance are cut.

18 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Okay then is the girl in the pictures and videos not her either?

Obviously, the most photos are nothing more than screenshots from her video.

And I do not see anything that strange in the videos themselves, the only thing that seems strange to me is the editing of these videos

I think probably there are some things that Britney posts, or more precisely she sends Cassie material for her to post (there's always a question, how exactly Cassie edits material that Brit sends, cuz sometimes by changing only one thing, you can change the meaning of the whole message).

BUT it's also more than likely (on 99,99%) that team Con made a lot of her Insta posts themselves to push their narrative.

I'm sorry, but this post is wrong in so many levels... Britney has a mental health issue, she usually medicated (against her will), so is obvious that her videos and photos will reflect that. That's not reason to call someone "crazy". Is that kinda of mentality that put Britney in the situation she is now. 

Britney has no control of her life, her days must be boring as hell. She shouldn't have to stop doing something she likes (posting this videos) just because some of you get uncomfortable with her reality. 

Just now, MikeMasi said:

So everyone here thinks that her kids, her mother and Sam are not showing her these edited posts or talking about it with her? 

I think Sam & Lynne are complicit in their own way. 

They both actively engage with her Instagram which was proven to be owned by Jamie & managed by Cassie. So whatever bs Jamie is on they’re both egging on publicly.

Y si Britney realmente tiene algun probelma psiquiátrico y nosotros no queremos aceptarlo y culpamos a su equipo por mostrar lo que realmente es ella? 

Y si todo este contenido venia siendo grabado desde hace años y su equipo solo mostraba lo mejor que podian  y ahora que britney esta logrando mas libertad se esta mostrando como realmente es ella? 

Quien sabe...podria ser :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

8 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I'm sorry, but this post is wrong in so many levels... Britney has a mental health issue, she usually medicated (against her will), so is obvious that her videos and photos will reflect that. That's not reason to call someone "crazy". Is that kinda of mentality that put Britney in the situation she is now. 

Britney has no control of her life, her days must be boring as hell. She shouldn't have to stop doing something she likes (posting this videos) just because some of you get uncomfortable with her reality. 

Everyone is super sensitive by everything today. Britney is not doing well and you can see that  by the posts and comments by what everyone is saying. If people weren’t doing well mentally and trying to get out of a conservatorship, they wouldn’t be posting things like this. 

There are days that I see this stuff and have tears in my eyes and worry about her but I’m not going to sugarcoat it because I’m a fan. 

If any other person or celebrity did what she was doing, someone would say the same thing about that persons wellbeing.

8 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

So whatever bs Jamie is on they’re both egging on publicly.

I don't think that it's Jamie's bs at this point in time... he is the scapegoat, so now it doesn't take much courage to kick him publicly ... the green light was given .

There are a lot of other players, more influential players, who run the show.

Archived