Her Top 10 Songs on Spotify

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All by herself, no featuring! All songs above 100kk I think we should listen to If U Seek Amy more there, If U Seek Amy streaming day on Spotify!

I think Criminal had a small resurgence after its popularity on Tik Tok last year, and ever since them its been one of the higher streamed songs.

Gimme More in the top 5 where it belongs     Criminal tho    sorry criminal stans x

1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Gimme More in the top 5 where it belongs

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Criminal tho 

:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

sorry criminal stans x

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I agree... I don't get how Criminal is "more successful" than Slave or IUSA tbh
:idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, notjennifer said:

I really do not understand the GP's taste in Britney songs.  I mean, three songs from Circus?  Criminal in the top 10 instead of Everytime?  I just don't get it.

I think Criminal had a small resurgence after its popularity on Tik Tok last year, and ever since them its been one of the higher streamed songs.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, notjennifer said:

I really do not understand the GP's taste in Britney songs.  I mean, three songs from Circus?  Criminal in the top 10 instead of Everytime?  I just don't get it.

The Circus tracks are all deserving imo also keep in mind that was really her last super popular album! The track that makes no sense to me is Criminal, it’s the worst single she has ever released! 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

The Circus tracks are all deserving imo also keep in mind that was really her last super popular album! The track that makes no sense to me is Criminal, it’s the worst single she has ever released! 

I'm so lukewarm about the Circus album and I have a serious love/hate relationship with "Womanizer" especially, so it just surprised me.  Maybe I'm the one with bad taste in Britney music considering I really like Femme Fatale and don't understand the appeal of Glory at all.  I agree with you about Criminal 100%, though. 

• Love 1