Sam Asghari police patrol

JustLuvBrit

Why is there not allowed to have discussion about him?

I am mostly a lurker on this site because I like to come here to stay informed on any news on Free Britney and I think this is a great place to get consolidated information. But I feel that Sam A. gets too much protection to the point I am beginning to become suspicious.

I have seen at least 3 topics related to Sam get closed in the last few weeks.

I agree that bashing his appearance is not nice. But surely if he is using Britney's name to sell bunk whitening products we should be allowed to discuss? 

Were topics getting locked left and right when Kevin Federline was seeing Britney? I remember lurking here previously when she was dating Charlie or David or Jason and none of them got this level of protection. They were called fat, gay, ugly all the time. So why is Sam so protected? It is beginning to weird me out. 

Closing this thread will only further raise concerns. These conversations are important to have so long as people keep them respectful. 

For the people who are okay with him using Britney's name in advertisements to make money, do you think he has her approval to do so? 

People are speculating that he is a habitual liar and are sharing proof. It would be irresponsible not to share this, in my opinion. 

I would feel more encouraged to post if the moderators on this site didn't have such a foreboding presence!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is out of control!! I did not insult Sam in my post. I just showed the ad to clear up the confusion because Slayer said it is fake. My friends find out it is not fake. Now we cannot even prove someone wrong??? Enough with the threads closing!! Stop shutting us up! This is wrong! Opinions do not matter here I see. 

You are allowed to discuss him, but people constantly attack him and make threads for that sole purpose.

Turning a thread into bashing his appearance is not okay :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

People need to focus their energy on people that are the REAL problem like Jamie and Lou, instead of attacking the man Britney has been with for nearly 5 years and that her sons and Felicia have given approval of.

1 minute ago, Alfaromeo said:

It is out of control!! I did not insult Sam in my post. I just showed the ad to clear up the confusion because Slayer said it is fake. My friends find out it is not fake. Now we cannot even prove someone wrong??? Enough with the threads closing!! Stop shutting us up! This is wrong! Opinions do not matter here I see. 

If you have an issue regarding moderators, feel free to message us :) People have been told multiple times these issues should be raised privately and not publicly to muddy the waters.

Just now, Slayer said:

You are allowed to discuss him, but people constantly attack him and make threads for that sole purpose.

Turning a thread into bashing his appearance is not okay :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

People need to focus their energy on people that are the REAL problem like Jamie and Lou, instead of attacking the man Britney has been with for nearly 5 years and that her sons and Felicia have given approval of.

Thank you for your quick response to this. I hope it did not seem too critical. I am very neutral on Sam....but with all players involved being shady I think it is healthy to express thoughts on all involved. I hope he turns out to be a good guy. You are right, 5 years does seem like a long time...

I just hope that Britney truly had freedom in her choice on who to date.

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

But closing sounds like dictatorship. Instead, post and say you are giving general warning to be respectful. After another insult it will close. 

Or message the ones insulting and say "Hey, stop. This is not good. One more time you do it, I will close it. Be mindful." 

Why, when people can admit her first cship bf Jason Trainwreck was deeply entangled with the cship is it wrong for us to speculate that her longest relationship under cship is suspect? Do people think Lou Taylor has been clueless for 5 years? 

Honestly it’s getting weird on here.

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You literally called something fake news and locked the original thread. Then when someone posted it with receipts you locked it for bullying. You can’t just make up excuses to lock every Sam thread.

Just now, Alfaromeo said:

But closing sounds like dictatorship. Instead, post and say you are giving general warning to be respectful. After another insult it will close. 

Or message the ones insulting and say "Hey, stop. This is not good. One more time you do it, I will close it. Be mindful." 

If you look at the people in the thread they are the ones that have been warned MULTIPLE times previously. They are well aware of what they are doing.

The thread quickly diverted into finding another reason to bash him, his 'fake teeth'.

Just now, Karmickiss said:

You literally called something fake news and locked the original thread. Then when someone posted it with receipts you locked it for bullying. You can’t just make up excuses to lock every Sam thread.

'Making up excuses' - people are attacking him for his appearance this is not okay.

I'm sorry that you're one of Sam's biggest haters and are unable to get away with spewing hate anymore :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: It's just not acceptable.

1 minute ago, Karmickiss said:

Agree. If it's fake, someone will go to see if it really is. If not, no harm showing proof. 

@Slayer I don't feel like my post in particular was disrespectful to anybody...why lock the whole thread? 

Wouldn't it be better just to restrict access to the people you feel were personally attacking you? Why punish me or anyone who wants to have a grown discussion?

May I please take this opportunity to have an honest discussion about Sam Asghari?

I just want to have it in a respectful manner. 

Please people do not attack his looks or make any immature jokes about him.

I only want to discuss him using Britney's name in those ads.

Do we think that she is aware that he did that? Who gave him the all clear? 

What are your thoughts on Sam? 

Do you think they will really get married any time soon? Do you think they will get married while she is still under conservatorship or will she be freed?

I remember Sam's friend Maxi said once she will never be free from the conservatorship. So how does that work in a legal sense. How would you feel about him potentially becoming co-conservator? 

I always felt that when Jason was co-conservator it was wrong. Legally, a husband shouldn't need to be a conservator of estate as their union would provide Sam with rights that should technically make Britney needing "care" from the state of California null and void...I think. 

Wendy said it best in this video I think...

It should not have been locked imo. There are worse threads where people leave meaner comments.

I read a thread few months back about his teeth and asked a question and some people replied. Sure there were few mean comments but the original thread was created in intention to talk about the advertisement.

I don't think it was "created to attack him"

Also if a mod is locking a thread please lock it with stating which rule it violated and that's it.  Some lines were..... :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

And Jordan does it rightly, he makes a warning to make it respectful first.

I mean i love Slayer and he makes exhale positive but in future i just don't want exhale to reach a point where the mods are power tripping. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Just now, Alfaromeo said:

Snow change the profile Pic to Sam! Before it was not. So mad right now. 

Screenshot_20210330-091209_Instagram

:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Didn't you say people were calling this fake news? kkkkk 

I think I will buy this product & test it out for myself. I am tempted to write a review or film one and upload it to YouTube. 

Archived