Sam Posts Video Playing Tennis With Britney Today

Mgmgmgmg

2 hours ago, cillaward said:

Really? In which part of that video is her house outdated? Also if you look at the garden it's actually perfectly kept - she probably hardly ever uses the tennis court so doesn't see the point in keeping it pristine.

That tennis court has seen better days. The wall, the floor lining needs replacement. Sam posted a video working out on her deck and it was literally an unfinished deck with warped wood. Something you’d see in kentwood. I’m guessing she doesn’t get a lot of home improvement allowance. The inside is dated. It was bought as is(fully furnished) and nothing has changed it seems. Those draps and carpet we always see in her videos are early 2000s. She has cheap floor tiles. This isn’t nitpicking, more observation if you compare her home to her peers. It’s just sad someone with such a beautiful home can’t even keep up with its aging bc they aren’t allowed to spend their money. Landscaping is probably where the most money is spent since it legally has to be kept up to the cities standards. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In this video, Britney is an absolutely ordinary girl, funny and cute. If this video had been in Casey's hand (I think that's the name of the woman who posts on Britney's Instagram), she would have cut it into pieces, applied the most terrible filters, placed it in a chaotic order, and put some strange music on it :setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning:

3 hours ago, cillaward said:

Really? In which part of that video is her house outdated? Also if you look at the garden it's actually perfectly kept - she probably hardly ever uses the tennis court so doesn't see the point in keeping it pristine.

Look at the walls. They do look rundown...I'm actually surprised it looks that bad. Where I live I get fined if my house looks like that and I live in a peasants community lol 

13 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

That tennis court has seen better days. The wall, the floor lining needs replacement. Sam posted a video working out on her deck and it was literally an unfinished deck with warped wood. Something you’d see in kentwood. I’m guessing she doesn’t get a lot of home improvement allowance. The inside is dated. It was bought as is(fully furnished) and nothing has changed it seems. Those draps and carpet we always see in her videos are early 2000s. She has cheap floor tiles. This isn’t nitpicking, more observation if you compare her home to her peers. It’s just sad someone with such a beautiful home can’t even keep up with its aging bc they aren’t allowed to spend their money. Landscaping is probably where the most money is spent since it legally has to be kept up to the cities standards. 

Britney also wears old shoes and has a not-quite-new car. It is obvious that she is very limited in money, which should rightfully belong only to her. How sad and unfair it is.

12 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I wish there was a sad reaction emoji...you're so right  :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Look at the walls. They do look rundown...I'm actually surprised it looks that bad. Where I live I get fined if my house looks like that and I live in a peasants community lol 

I’m so glad I’m not the only one 😂

Archived