Sam Posts Video Playing Tennis With Britney Today

Mgmgmgmg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, PZHSB said:

It’s so sad how out dated and run down her house looks. 

Really? In which part of that video is her house outdated? Also if you look at the garden it's actually perfectly kept - she probably hardly ever uses the tennis court so doesn't see the point in keeping it pristine.

1 minute ago, cillaward said:

Really? In which part of that video is her house outdated? Also if you look at the garden it's actually perfectly kept - she probably hardly ever uses the tennis court so doesn't see the point in keeping it pristine.

This!!

Britney's home is absolutely stunning and she has always loved a "garden-y" warm aesthetic. The tennis court looks just fine too - if a little wet from some light rain in LA. 

5 hours ago, Eilishm said:

The way he said to her 'how are you?' they sounded more like colleagues than in a relationship, I'm not sure why but I Don't believe that they are a couple, I think he is just her personal trainer and they make fun videos etc

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: i think he was being sarcastic like look at my tough opponent. Like they were greeting eatchother for the first time before the game It's part of the joke lol

14 hours ago, Easy There said:

Cute.

But why is she talking like that like she is in helium. Did she ever used that kind of speaking voice in the past ?

Exactly what I was about to ask likeee what is this voice !? I thought maybe she just does it Bc she thinks it’s cute on her insta but it seems like she just talks like this regularly now 

5 hours ago, Eilishm said:

The way he said to her 'how are you?' they sounded more like colleagues than in a relationship, I'm not sure why but I Don't believe that they are a couple, I think he is just her personal trainer and they make fun videos etc

Clearly someone hasn’t been in a relationship before. What’s next? We’re going to start criticizing him for the way he breathes when he’s next to Britney? People like you are pathetic. Get a job or hobby and stop making up these stupid conspiracy theories. 

14 hours ago, Easy There said:

Cute.

But why is she talking like that like she is in helium. Did she ever used that kind of speaking voice in the past ?

16 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Her house looks amazing and like an actual home. Its a bit old fashionable but she always seemd to like that.

Her house Kim Ks house which is stunning but it doesn’t really look like home.

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Archived