Why is “Trouble” from the Circus album no longer available?

So I was watching the video of the writer from Femme Fatale’s song “Trouble for Me” talking about the experience working with Britney and it reminded me about the song “Trouble” from the Circus album. Why isn’t it available on  iTunes or anything anymore?? Anyone have any idea?? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Michael 1106 said:

So I was watching the video of the writer from Femme Fatale’s song “Trouble for Me” talking about the experience working with Britney and it reminded me about the song “Trouble” from the Circus album. Why isn’t it available on  iTunes or anything anymore?? Anyone have any idea?? 

It was a regional bonus track, do you want me to send it to you in iTunes quality?

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Omgosh can you please 🤩💝

6 minutes ago, Michael 1106 said:

Yep!!! LOL I could have sworn it was on my physical Circus CD that I bought way back when 🤔 hmm good to know! Thank you! Xo 

Sent ;) xx

edit: Michael are you banned from dms? I don't have the option to message you

Probably because it was featured on for the record and for the record got taken down from the Internet to prevent people seeing a sane and normal britney 

. Thats why guess 

Because people would be like "why have you took FTR down and yet still let people buy 'trouble' ..dunno