Britney: Project Pink will be revealed next week

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Do you think she actually wants to work? Kinda feels like this is her attempt at creatively working on things like albums, photoshoots, performances, etc. while still protesting the conservatorship.

I'm not sure that's what this is about BUT I do believe she misses working. Especially with covid there's a lot less for her to do than normal times and we know she has always been extremely creative and incredibly involved in her work (whether we actually are allowed to ever see her vision is another story) and she has said multiple times over the years that she likes to stay busy

I do believe the photoshoots and dance vids are her way of performing for us without truly working. She's a put on a show kind of girl, she entertains while we observe

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

Britney complained several times about being bored while she was doing the Vegas residency... I don't think she misses work that much. 

I think they're just playing with us, to make us tired. 

Not that she misses the same thing every night, but the creative behind it, the new. I think she genuinely likes to make albums