Throwback Britney Spears 'Me Against The Music' live at the Graham Norton Show

No errors detected.

Performances like this make me feel bittersweet 😩💦 this was the last year where she was into her craft and artistry. Happy that she now has a family but I wish music and stage presence didn’t not take a backseat 2006 onwards. 

Praying for a Ray of Light comeback soon.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

There are sooo many MATM performances. She was really a hard worker and always, always went all the way. Thanks for the excellent quality!!

It’d be interesting to see a full list. She went hard for all her hits back in the day. There almost feels like countless performances of bomt, oops, slave, toxic, matm, etc. She even performed not a girl a decent amount.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

It’d be interesting to see a full list. She went hard for all her hits back in the day. There almost feels like countless performances of bomt, oops, slave, toxic, matm, etc. She even performed not a girl a decent amount.

Yeah, it would be 'tiring' just to watch all of them! Not even speaking about delivering every performance. I wonder how sick she could actually be of her biggest hits though, even I can't really listen to Toxic anymore.

But countless BOMT, Slave, Oops too! I don't think we could ever finish watching all of those performances, there are so many and even more lurking in the corners of the internet haha

6 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

still sooo mad and sad about the fact that because of a bad fluvaccination she couldnt do ´´wetten dass?`` in november 2003. she would have been in the same show as kylie with slow. queens