Is Kylie Jenner the modern Britney?

Now hear me out. 
Kylie isn’t even a performer and she doesn’t make music BUT she is a massive pop star. 
Her brand and image are massive. She leads the pack when it comes to culture. 
She’s also a young Mom. 
Y’all said it wasn’t Cardi so it MUST be Kylie. 
Thoughts? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Haha 5
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop trying to make [insert celebrity being the new Britney] happen, it's not going to happen!

What's happening with current threads? Is Lou behind this new Britney Spears wannabes or something?

Now hear me out.  Kylie isn’t even a performer and she doesn’t make music BUT she is a massive pop star.  Her brand and image are massive. She leads the pack when it comes to culture.  She’s als

First Cardi, now Kylie? Oh no, let’s not please.

And side note, pretty crappy of her to ask other people to pay for her makeup artist’s hospital bills when her paying it would’ve been equivalent to a normal person paying for a Starbucks drink.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Oh my God... pls someone ban him

STOP B TCH STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are on the way of being the most hated user here :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

THERE IS NO MODERN BRITNEY, DEAL WITH IT. no one is as big and influential as her

Hated for what? 😂 

Also doesn’t it say more about you if a thread on a forum triggers you that much? Lmfao. BREATHE...heavy. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

Now hear me out. 
Kylie isn’t even a performer and she doesn’t make music BUT she is a massive pop star. 
Her brand and image are massive. She leads the pack when it comes to culture. 
She’s also a young Mom. 
Y’all said it wasn’t Cardi so it MUST be Kylie. 
Thoughts? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Hell no , the modern Britney is still BRITNEY  please stop these lame attempts to replace her. There will be no question when another phenom takes the ENTIRE WORLD CAPTIVE . When someone drinks a Starbucks and it becomes front page news let me know . Until then have several seats . 

• Love 1
  • Like 1