Britney's management company Maverick posts about "RED"

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Funny that both Miley and Noah are also maverick's clients and they were on that post about women that inspire Britney, even tho Britney never mentioned Noah once before and only mentioned Miley when Larry was Miley's manager :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

https://maverick.com/artists/

Its also curious that Miley, possibly Britney's biggest famous fan that mentions Britney all the time, didn't repost, like or comment on Britney's Instagram post. I just remembered many years ago Miley said she sent some messages to Britney that she never replied. Did Larry give Miley a fake number that wasn't Britney's? 

We all know he did that in the past when one of his clients from o town had a crush on Britney and he gave the guy other number to troll him, so imagine now Britney is under a cship and is pretty much unaccessible to anyone besides team con :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Good call...

I think Miley really loves Britney, but their relationship started (and probably ended) as business connections with Larry/Maverick.

And yes, Miley praised Britney so much since 2019 and she didn't even mentioned the post... Interesting.

• Like 2

I instantly thought of fridging...

Fridging” or “women in refrigerators,” is a term coined by comics writer Gail Simone, and it's a shorthand term to describe a storytelling shortcut in character development for heroes. It renders women into objects in stories while men get to be characters who have agency

• Love 3
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Good call...

I think Miley really loves Britney, but their relationship started (and probably ended) as business connections with Larry/Maverick.

And yes, Miley praised Britney so much since 2019 and she didn't even mentioned the post... Interesting.

Miley is def a stan and she was before Larry too. Maybe she thought she'd get close to Britney thru Larry but all she got was that awful collab.

The fact she didn't say anything about Britney's Instagram's post makes me think maybe she knows this isn't Britney posting. Maybe that's why she ignored and didn't give a damn. It's weird for a huge stan like her who mentions Britney all the time on interviews and on Instagram too, to not say absolutely nothing about "Britney" saying she's inspired by her. 

6 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I instantly thought of fridging...

Fridging” or “women in refrigerators,” is a term coined by comics writer Gail Simone, and it's a shorthand term to describe a storytelling shortcut in character development for heroes. It renders women into objects in stories while men get to be characters who have agency

that makes sense to me? idk anymore

• Like 2
15 hours ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

What if the RED is the name of an unreleased album compilation like Mariah’s Rarities :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Well honestly I thought RCA would totally do a rare/unreleased compilation album while she’s not working. From a business stand point it just makes sense because it would give both parties what they want....Britney doesn’t have to do any work and RCA gets to release a new album from her which I’m sure she’s due for per her contract. Red Is The Color could be used as a promotional track and the red concept works because the unreleased songs could be considered left in the “red” so to speak because they weren’t green lighted for an album. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well honestly I thought RCA would totally do a rare/unreleased compilation album while she’s not working. From a business stand point it just makes sense because it would give both parties what they want....Britney doesn’t have to do any work and RCA gets to release a new album from her which I’m sure she’s due for per her contract. Red Is The Color could be used as a promotional track and the red concept works because the unreleased songs could be considered left in the “red” so to speak because they weren’t green lighted for an album. 

Yeah I'm really surprised they didn't pull that trick.

On 3/29/2021 at 9:33 PM, Martian_M00d said:

I don't think it's an unfinished demo. She's been posting about Red things for over a year. In this time period Swimming in the Stars and Matches both got released. Neither of them had this kind of "buildup" :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Did they have ANY buildup?! Lamo. SITS was randomly announced by Urban Outfitters and Matches was barely announced haha. She did zero build up.