Britney's management company Maverick posts about "RED"

7 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Funny that both Miley and Noah are also maverick's clients and they were on that post about women that inspire Britney, even tho Britney never mentioned Noah once before and only mentioned Miley when Larry was Miley's manager :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

https://maverick.com/artists/

Its also curious that Miley, possibly Britney's biggest famous fan that mentions Britney all the time, didn't repost, like or comment on Britney's Instagram post. I just remembered many years ago Miley said she sent some messages to Britney that she never replied. Did Larry give Miley a fake number that wasn't Britney's? 

We all know he did that in the past when one of his clients from o town had a crush on Britney and he gave the guy other number to troll him, so imagine now Britney is under a cship and is pretty much unaccessible to anyone besides team con :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

This x100 

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Like 4
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Universal said:

This makes me think it’s not an only Britney thing? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Well... Britney’s posted a picture of a kitty and a refrigerator so Lil Nas probably doesn’t feel too special being included on this “Red” list or whatever tf it is :jackk_alien:

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

Red Fridge = Red Vault/Box

Red = Britney's fav color right now

Vault = Unreleased Songs 

Some of Spears' fav unreleased song songs/ randomly picked song by team B are going to be released O.o

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

Oh honey, you wish. RCA is the worst label known to man. They could never do something as epic as this.

• Love 4

Watch out.  There will be a severe shortage of red refrigerators now that Brit has inspired millions of people to buy one.

According to https://www.reference.com/world-view/color-red-symbolize-8e8e691e1cf9a63d the color red, which is associated with intense feeling or interaction, symbolizes everything from passion and desire to danger and wrath. In general, the color red is connected to all things physical and emotional, particularly in a primitive sense.

Idk about you, but reading that definitely makes me think of refrigerators. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

This is so weird :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

yeh im beyond confused now. i thought Britney was just messing  with us but now her management have joined in.  i would think now her management is involved something's up but what does a red fridge have to do with anything? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

i mean, ive just googled maverick and its a entertainment and record company. so in normal circumstances i would now be thinking either a new album or a POM dvd was finally being released but she apparently doesnt wanna work until shes out of her cship or at least her dad is out of it completely. so i dont get it