Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apple Pie (Fridge Remix) confirmed

Um 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Maverick posted this too...

Britney’s former bodyguard Big Rob liked this post 

Lil Nas X second single featuring Britney Spears.... OMG I would die! But my head is like "STFU, calm your **** ain't gonna happen!

Which intern posted the tweet on the wrong account?

This made me laugh tho :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Universal said:

This makes me think it’s not an only Britney thing? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I think they are just posting random ****.

If they are trolling posting random stuff, I think it's disrespectful :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Like 9

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

I swear to god I ******* hate gays so much. They think they're being quirky by posting this when they're really just making fun of her

Even if it was her really posting a fridge on her account she's only starting to use social media now after having little to no internet access for years

This whole thing just reeks of internalized misogyny :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

The Netflix hint... Right lol.

Another unfinished demo coming. I hope the GP don't eat It up the possible new cash grab.

And Larry still is her manager. 

I don't think it's an unfinished demo. She's been posting about Red things for over a year. In this time period Swimming in the Stars and Matches both got released. Neither of them had this kind of "buildup" :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Could this be the Britney Spears Lifestyle collection that was announced back in 2018 for a 2019 spring launch that never happened? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

https://wwd.com/eye/people/britney-spears-epic-rights-fashion-lifestyle-merch-1202658661/

This was signed with Epic Rights in 2018 so I believe sooner or later it'll have to be launched, right? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

here comes Britney to slay and revolutionize the refrigerator market :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: 

• Haha 8

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

here comes Britney to slay and revolutionize the refrigerator market :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: 

Kween of changing the American c-ship law and American household appliances!

When will Oreos and Gaga? :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1