Tell Us Your Favorite Britney Song by Using Funny Gifs

44 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

have you watched the video where this gif comes from? :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

it's so scary how she reacts when she's confronted about her crime, and the worst part is that she looks like a teacher I had in college 

Yes omg.

I watched the full interrogation video on YT and it was absolutely fascinating to watch.  

Thank God for DNA. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Is it because Britney broke her knee? 

sozo1L.gif

This girl doesn't seem to have broken her legs :orangu_orangutan_ape: :orangu_orangutan_ape: :orangu_orangutan_ape: :orangu_orangutan_ape: :orangu_orangutan_ape: :orangu_orangutan_ape: :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Jesus, that was confusing AF :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

You need another ban for this torture :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white::jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Hide contents

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

c'mon a girl injuring herself during a split/choreography screams Outrageous in 10 different languages :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

P.S to be honest that girl broke her elbow but it's a detail :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

c'mon a girl injuring herself during a split/choreography screams Outrageous in 10 different languages :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

P.S to be honest that girl broke her elbow but it's a detail :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

poor girl:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

See, I thought of beyonce falling down the stairs but didn't think of Outrageous :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 2