Podcast: Eat Pray Britney Discusses Jason Trawick

2 minutes ago, Oxic said:

I think they only talked about him, they are not interviewing him :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Ugh you are right! I thought all week that they were going to be interviewing him! LOL. Updated topic.

1 minute ago, Danielle1987 said:

Holy crap. Playing now! But wondering how juicy this could be since he signed an NDA (do those ever expire?)

cc

1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I’m more interested in David Lucado tbh, he is the one that said Britney doesn’t need to be in a c-ship after their breakup...I’d be interested in what he has to say.

TBH the Jason Trawick situation sketches me out a bit. They got engaged, and he was getting ready to become Co-Conservator. Britney always seemed kinda miserable around him, and he was a lot more involved in the business side of things than Sam, David, or Charlie. Like there's something going on there that I can't quite put my finger on. 

• Like 9

Jason follow the new Lynne Instagram, he comments sometimes on JL posts. He still see Bryan, and he defended Cassie when she tried explain herself after the Britney hiatus thread exposed.

It wouldn't shock me If he still is somehow connected with Britney's business.

• Like 6

Listening to the podcast was horrible honestly. Britney has been in this hell for far too long. All the memories of that mess of a relationship and fake justification for not ending the conservatorship 10 years ago when she was engaged, doing X-Factor etc. 

Making a boyfriend a conservator is literally disgusting and highly problematic. #freebritney for real.

• Love 2

I don’t think Britney loved Jason. He already worked as her publicist so he was already a part of her team to which he would have been getting paid for working for her.

They claim he was taken off the payroll once they decided to start seeing each other but there was leaked messages Sam Lutfi posted which were claimed to be fake but I’m not so sure. Britney said she didn’t love Jason but he was good with her babies and that she was very lost. I never really saw any chemistry with Jason. He looked fairly normal around her before but then he started to work out and his image changed really drastically he looked much older than her and I dunno they looked like a weird couple. I felt like Jason was trying to look more appealing by working out etc to appease Britney. The photos around that time Jason looked quite scary and always had his arm over her or around her trying to “protect” her. There were also lots of photos of her crying in the car beside him.

Her team clearly liked him and he was probably a sort of decoy to distract her from all the other corruption going on. I reckon Jason was VERY involved in the business side of things, after all he did already work for her. In the end I think Britney just didn’t love him and it ended but her family still talk to him because it was probably them who set them up. It’s just weird weird weird. You can’t just choose someone and expect a person to love them. 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, JeniLeeSK8 said:

Something that confuses me about this...Britney isn't allowed to get married correct? So how was she allowed to be engaged? Sorry if this is a dumb question everyone.

Of course she is allowed to marry. She just needs permision :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

10 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Jason follow the new Lynne Instagram, he comments sometimes on JL posts. He still see Bryan, and he defended Cassie when she tried explain herself after the Britney hiatus thread exposed.

It wouldn't shock me If he still is somehow connected with Britney's business.

He is not connected with britneys business. The guy is running a business selling champagne and coctails on cans :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I listened to this yesterday and honestly they didn't bring up anything new, interesting, or groundbreaking. In fact, I think they missed several points. Half of the interview they spoke about his upbringing, how he played hockey in high school, etc... we literally do not care.

They hypothesize that Britney wanted him as conservator during X-Factor instead of her dad. Personally I think it was done because Team Con was afraid of Jamie's abusive behavior on set would look bad. 

They should have mentioned that Jason remains in contact with Cassie & probably Lou as well, that says everything you need to know about him.

1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I don’t think Britney loved Jason. He already worked as her publicist so he was already a part of her team to which he would have been getting paid for working for her.

They claim he was taken off the payroll once they decided to start seeing each other but there was leaked messages Sam Lutfi posted which were claimed to be fake but I’m not so sure. Britney said she didn’t love Jason but he was good with her babies and that she was very lost. I never really saw any chemistry with Jason. He looked fairly normal around her before but then he started to work out and his image changed really drastically he looked much older than her and I dunno they looked like a weird couple. I felt like Jason was trying to look more appealing by working out etc to appease Britney. The photos around that time Jason looked quite scary and always had his arm over her or around her trying to “protect” her. There were also lots of photos of her crying in the car beside him.

Her team clearly liked him and he was probably a sort of decoy to distract her from all the other corruption going on. I reckon Jason was VERY involved in the business side of things, after all he did already work for her. In the end I think Britney just didn’t love him and it ended but her family still talk to him because it was probably them who set them up. It’s just weird weird weird. You can’t just choose someone and expect a person to love them. 

I agree. She was never into him like that. 

5 hours ago, J in the Mix said:

I listened to this yesterday and honestly they didn't bring up anything new, interesting, or groundbreaking. In fact, I think they missed several points. Half of the interview they spoke about his upbringing, how he played hockey in high school, etc... we literally do not care.

They hypothesize that Britney wanted him as conservator during X-Factor instead of her dad. Personally I think it was done because Team Con was afraid of Jamie's abusive behavior on set would look bad. 

They should have mentioned that Jason remains in contact with Cassie & probably Lou as well, that says everything you need to know about him.

Jason produced x factor so he'd be around her 24/7 anyway. I bet he was made co conservator bc of this. Jamie trusted him so there was no need for him to babysit her all the time if he could have Jason controlling her anyway. Jamie always seemed to want to be around JL more tbh. It's like he loves Britney's money and controlling her, but he doesn't want to deal with her day to day things all the time bc he doesn't care about her. He can have other people he trusts doing this job for him, it's her money he doesn't want to let go at all anyway. 

19 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I’m more interested in David Lucado tbh, he is the one that said Britney doesn’t need to be in a c-ship after their breakup...I’d be interested in what he has to say.

Charlie also said she isn't unstable. I'd love if someone could ask them more things about Britney too. It's funny that only Jason didn't say anything about the cship or defended her. He lasted 4 years, seemed very controlling, became her co conservator and seems to have contact with her family and team con till today. 

31 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Jason produced x factor so he'd be around her 24/7 anyway. I bet he was made co conservator bc of this. Jamie trusted him so there was no need for him to babysit her all the time if he could have Jason controlling her anyway. Jamie always seemed to want to be around JL more tbh. It's like he loves Britney's money and controlling her, but he doesn't want to deal with her day to day things all the time bc he doesn't care about her. He can have other people he trusts doing this job for him, it's her money he doesn't want to let go at all anyway. 

I think that part of Britney's contract made him a producer of the show so that he could be there to watch over her. If you watched the show, you'll see in the behind the scenes moments he's ALWAYS there. 

1 minute ago, J in the Mix said:

I think that part of Britney's contract made him a producer of the show so that he could be there to watch over her. If you watched the show, you'll see in the behind the scenes moments he's ALWAYS there. 

Tbh he could be there only as her creepy bf all the time if he wanted, but he probably got the job bc he was Britney's bf anyway.