This Day in Pop: A morning to remember (March 29, 2011)

This was such a sad era. I take accountability for even participating in this era. We as fans were just so hungry for new stuff, and like many people have said, we weren't looking at it through the proper lens. We knew something was off, but we didn't know why, didn't question it. Just acted like a CONSUMER. Now we know better. I'm sorry Britney for even participating in this era and contributing to it because she was clearly so unhappy inside... What's sad is, she herself probably wanted to work because she doesn't know anything else. That's why she needs the right people around her to allow her to take breaks and enjoy them - not feel like she is directionless without working - She probably was easily pushed into thinking working was the best thing for her, when it clearly wasn't. 

I was actually AT this performance, I went with my ex, we drove up from LA and were so excited... it is horrible to re-watch this on TV seeing her close up, but it was even worse at the event. 

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: The MOST legendary piece of Brit Brit promo we have ever been gifted! :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: She even had a cold, and served this iconic 15 second commercial. She delivered this mysterious, sultry, and ever so stuffy performance and I have no choice than to stan. Yes I’ve already watched it ten times today, and I’ll watch it ten more. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: ta ta y’all! I’m off to stream Femme Fatale and think about San Francisco’s Historic Castro District. It was a morning (and a promo) to remember 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, stevenwoods230 said:

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: The MOST legendary piece of Brit Brit promo we have ever been gifted! :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: She even had a cold, and served this iconic 15 second commercial. She delivered this mysterious, sultry, and ever so stuffy performance and I have no choice than to stan. Yes I’ve already watched it ten times today, and I’ll watch it ten more. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: ta ta y’all! I’m off to stream Femme Fatale and think about San Francisco’s Historic Castro District. It was a morning (and a promo) to remember 

:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 1

I remember searching for these videos like crazy :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: it was better than Circus because they were up kinda fast.

To remember that her dancing was kinda lackluster in the Circus Tour compared ofc to her prime, but looking back it was better than everything since FF :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I do wonder if Britney was free she would have retired during this time or early :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: