Willie Gomez Praises Britney and says the 'Circus' performance for Domination was going to be 'out of this world'

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I met him in Vegas. I expected him to be taller :orangu_orangutan_ape:

btw, so Domination was really gonna be just the POM setlist with, the interludes being performed now (S&S and Get Naked) and a few new songs like Coupure Électrique and the supposed Overprotected and MP ? 

lol he's often in miami, same with that other dancer thats puertorican you can often find them at twist (a gay club in miami beach) and on grindr / scruff.

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

lol he's often in miami, same with that other dancer thats puertorican you can often find them at twist (a gay club in miami beach) and on grindr / scruff.

I don't know if the other dancer is the same, but when I met him, he was with that other dancer, and we were waiting to enter the theater, and they were like right in there, like, you had to pass by them one way or another to get in the line, so I just said like "hi, you're Britney's dancers right?" like, just to say something lol I didn't even like them that much, I've always felt he's too full of himself. And they were like yes, and there were other people there, I think friends of them, and they asked me, "you want me to take you a picture with them?" and I was like "suuuure, why not :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:" so it was weird posing besides them and figuring out they were about my height or shorter. Which I should've guessed, since on videos they're not much taller than Britney, but I never thought about it.

The following concert I saw the guy who's *** Britney kissed, and also Pam Chu, and her, I really wanted to ask her for a picture, but I saw her once we were inside the theater, and she was talking to what seemed to be her grandmother, or some relative like that, so I didn't want to interrupt. 

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know if the other dancer is the same, but when I met him, he was with that other dancer, and we were waiting to enter the theater, and they were like right in there, like, you had to pass by them one way or another to get in the line, so I just said like "hi, you're Britney's dancers right?" like, just to say something lol I didn't even like them that much, I've always felt he's too full of himself. And they were like yes, and there were other people there, I think friends of them, and they asked me, "you want me to take you a picture with them?" and I was like "suuuure, why not :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:" so it was weird posing besides them and figuring out they were about my height or shorter. Which I should've guessed, since on videos they're not much taller than Britney, but I never thought about it.

The following concert I saw the guy who's *** Britney kissed, and also Pam Chu, and her, I really wanted to ask her for a picture, but I saw her once we were inside the theater, and she was talking to what seemed to be her grandmother, or some relative like that, so I didn't want to interrupt. 

yeah their currency is "I dance for Britney Spears" which is weird, like girl she don't care about you. - thankfully people in miami are worse than them and we remind them they are **** when they are here. lol. ok thats mean but i agree with you that they have a ****ty attitude.

47 minutes ago, jennyj said:

He was part of Domination? 
I don't remember seeing him in any of the rehersal videos, and I thought they dumped all her POM dancers because they don't want her to be close to them? (as she was friends with most if not all of them)

I feel like I remember seeing a few of them, they seemed to use the same pool of dancers (mostly) from Circus to POM. It was probably easier to monitor Britney around people they were familiar with, and it probably also made her more comfortable. 

21 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

I wish we had more info about Domination like set designs, costume sketches, set list.

I think he's not allowed to say much, maybe it's not cancelled... just rescheduled?
A gay can dream :enigma_alien_blue:

23 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

So Domination was really gonna be just the POM setlist with, the interludes being performed now (S&S and Get Naked) and a few new songs like Coupure Électrique and the supposed Overprotected and MP ? 

Yes honey, literally ANYTHING but Hold It Against Me

Condescending Wonka GIF