Willie Gomez Praises Britney and says the 'Circus' performance for Domination was going to be 'out of this world'

So I just watched, here's a summary:

• Britney is very sweet and 'normal' compared to other celebrities.
  • She's normal just like everyone else and just wants to be.
  • Willie said his favourite moment performing with Britney was on the Circus Tour
  • Willie said Domination was going to be very ****
  • The 'Circus' performance forΒ Domination was his favourite part of the show and that it was going to be 'out of this world'.
  • Willie said Domination was going to be a great show and he was really excited for it.
  • He said he was very appreciative when Britney posted about his song on social media.
  • Willie said Britney once asked him to give her a CD of his own music for her to listen too and that she was very supportive of him and said she didn't realise he had such a good voice.
  • Willie talks about the time Britney asked him to the dance studio to dance to latin music and he loved sharing that experience with her.
  • Love 4
  • Like 2

I wish we had more info about Domination like set designs, costume sketches, set list. It seems like it was going to be an awesome show. I don't love most of the choreography from what we've seen so far but Nappytabs design great shows so I bet the production was going to be amazing.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

I wish we had more info about Domination like set designs, costume sketches, set list. It seems like it was going to be an awesome show. I don't love most of the choreography from what we've seen so far but Nappytabs design great shows so I bet the production was going to be amazing.

This. Not a fan of the choreo either but I'm willing to see what the final product was going to look like.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Slayer said:
  • Willie said Britney once asked him to give her a CD of his own music for her to listen too and that she was very supportive of him and said she didn't realise he had such a good voice.

This must have been around the time she had monitored internet access

She probably asked him to burn her a copy of Rihanna's Anti too

Britney's thoughts on 2020 music? Chromatica in particular! - Page 2 -  Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

This. Not a fan of the choreo either but I'm willing to see what the final product was going to look like.

Totally like we only saw short clips of a few songs but her energy was there, some of the remixes sounded cool, the set list seemed to be great. I'm hoping that she picks it back up for Vegas or at least a tour when she's ready to work again but who knows, she'll prob just start over.

• Like 1