Exposing why Jodi Montgomery cannot be trusted as Britney's personal conservator

25 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

why fight when you can dance and get drunk to work *****

"LYnNe cAnT HAvE a BrEaK ShE's aLWaYs BeEN sUppORTive" :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Off topic but I just discovered that Jamie sold all of Britney's cars in 2008 to fund the estate. I understand why she has had the same G-Wagon for years... One of the top earning female artist in the world had everythng stolen from her and can't buy herself a new car or a Bentley. It's driving me crazy BriskLeanAphid-size_restricted.gif

For my own well being, I'm going to sleep and I am leaving the fandome for the night :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, TomasBR said:

And yet, fans keep defending this as the right move, Sam's plans to get her out. He's is clearly not doing nothing on Britney's behalf.

This!

The LFB narrative under the pretext "what Britney wants" must go to :trash_throw_away_recycle:, cuz:

1. If she isn't qualified to be under Cship, then it must be terminated, and it doesn't matter if Britney wants to keep it + there are many other ways to help her without violating her rights and freedom

2. We, actually, don't know what she wants. Everything we heard about her wishes, we heard from other people, including her court-appointed lawyer, who compromised himself from the start and now, it seems, started to play the role of gatekeeper that keeps her away even from Loeb&Loeb lawyers who are supposedly fighting for her.

• Love 1