Exposing why Jodi Montgomery cannot be trusted as Britney's personal conservator

Copied from another topics:

Lawyer_ops from Britney Law Army expressed the opinion that only Cship of estate is advantageous to leave for now  for strategic reasons... but there are no reasons to keep Cship of her person, and it should/can be terminated instead of making it permanent.

Plus more food for thought :
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

That account posts a lot of false information. 

6 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

The information content of this account is a thousand times larger and more truthful than anything that came from Britney's team.
So please give examples of misinformation.

The account is suspicious to me because I've been allegedly involved in alleged conversations that weren't "public" in which they allegedly either agreed with some twofaced stuff (including allegedly allowing someone who was speaking about Free Britney to allegedly be banned) but I allegedly haven't been in contact with them in a year so no idea if they've changed.

I use allegedly because I have no evidence as I left the server I was in with them (created for the Justice For Glory campaign) a long time ago, all I have is just my words. 

I do think we should wait and see about the Jodi situation due the amount of abuse allegations she has against her. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

They literally have no understanding of law. Posting court documents is fine but this person has no business interrupting them. They run with anything for the clout. 

I think they're using it figuratively though, like as in to say the right to one's own legal representation is supposed to be a right guaranteed by the constitution, thus the law should be put into place. Maybe I'm wrong but that was how I interpreted it. 

23 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Jamie out next, then teriminate the conservatorship/remove Jodi :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Several probate attorney in freebritney movement said it would be much more difficult to remove a professional conservators. Make Jodi permanent  is not a good move for Britney's freedom + Jodi and Sam do have a REALLY tarnished reputation, personally, it's not possible for me to look at this as a positive step.

If it's hard to remove an abusive alcoholic, then imagine how much more difficult it will be to remove more cunning and intelligent person who has been in this corrupt business for a long time and has an abuse history...

Here is a full video if anyone is interested

• Love 2

And yet, fans keep defending this as the right move, Sam's plans to get her out. He's is clearly not doing nothing on Britney's behalf. Seriously, the last chance Britney have to get out of this is if that whole procedure on Congress actually moves forward. Otherwise, she'll be doomed forever...

• Love 1
  • Like 5

"Tess and Babs share their expectations for what they hope will be a positive and momentous day in court for Britney on 1/22/20. They also sit down for an honest and heartbreaking conversation with Holly and Roger George who share the nightmarish experience they are living through as Jodi Montgomery attempts to sell their house."

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Stefani said:

If anyone has to be her conservator, it should be me Lynne. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: 

Why is she not taking this role ? I understand that it must be extremely time consuming and exhausting but Britney is her own daughter and they used to be so close...