Britney spears was the original artist intended for Get outta my way, which was a huge club hit for Kylie Minogue.

• Exhale+

Originally offered for inclusion on Femme fatale,  Get outta my way is heard in the demo version with a Britney esque type singer. 

However,  unlike Toxic,  this is such a Kylie sassy kiss off, the video, and every performance,  it was just made for Kylie,  it went to the right artist, this time..

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This would've smashed if Brit had gotten her hands on it. Such a shame that it underperformed everywhere outside of US clubs. 

Omg All The Lovers is soooo amazing though! Get Outta My Way is hot but imo ATL is way better.

That song suits Kylie more. I could imagine Britney getting Slow or Breathe by Kylie. I could also imagine Kylie doing Breathe On Me and Toxic. They seem to be offered similar songs.

I LOVE this song but I heard that it wasn't originally intended for Britney but that her team heard it and wanted it for FF and the writers wanted to give it to Kylie. Which I do think it suits Kylie way more. But this song is awesome, the entire Aphrodite album slays!

9 hours ago, electricopop said:

Kylie always have a very good second single compared to her first single, like Get Outta My Way, Magic, Wow etc.

Omg All The Lovers is soooo amazing though! Get Outta My Way is hot but imo ATL is way better.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

That song suits Kylie more.

I could imagine Britney getting Slow or Breathe by Kylie. I could also imagine Kylie doing Breathe On Me and Toxic. They seem to be offered similar songs.

Breathe On Me was co-written by Steve Anderson who produces a lot of Kylie's music and is the sound engineer for most of her tours so it definitely has a Kylie vibe!