Madonna posts some risqué photos

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

2 hours ago, Dreams said:

Yes I know you think things are cliche. But you know what? Why should Madonna be forced into blandness just because people think she's cringy?  What do you expect people to do? Just be as bland and boring and not stand out at all because people are somehow offended? i think she should continue to just do whatever the **** she wants, she's fighting against ageism, she's said it numereous times, this is her way of protesting against social norms. She has always protested for something, during her whole career, whether it was for LGBT people, POCs, immigrants, feminism, etc... And now, she is protesting against ageism.

It's tiring when people always say "act your age" or whatever.... Like why? Why should we? And why should we care about coming across as uncool/cringy ? We only have one life. So live.

meh not reading

I just think if she posted this, no one would say anything. 

Madonna-7.jpg?resize=640,995&ssl=1

Her body is the same to me and I love that she's actually 62. Damn, I wish I still appeared desirable at that age. I just imagine myself at that age being platooned by a gang of hairy, vascular, slightly overweight men with 12 inch ****s. She can get herself a nice mid 20's or late 20's guy that has an insatiable melf fetish. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, davidspears said:

I like Madonna but what has happened to her eyes, it's like she is always in a zombie state?

A well-known psychic said she hasn’t been in her body for quite some time now. 

I am inclined to agree - it’s like no one is home. (or, she could be quite medicated, which does something similar on an astral level). 

The eyes were definitely the most disturbing thing to me from these pictures. 

18 hours ago, Dreams said:

I'd say she run so they can walk... Madonna went way further than them all :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Lady gaga was more controversial early on in her career, The Alejandro Video banned, even the naked photos during the ARTPOP era, that right there was so Textbook Madonna 101, it's almost like since she kept getting called out by the media and most of the public alike, she basically went to a different direction to prove she was more than a pop star 

She's kinda boring,  since she stopped bring controversial..

There really is no one now continuing Madonna's most important legacy of her career, the take down of the patriarchal system.

Today, it seems men needs to be respected more than fought against.

Man I miss the days when women were independent saying they don't need a man or a relationship to be complete. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Lady gaga was more controversial early on in her career, The Alejandro Video banned, even the naked photos during the ARTPOP era, that right there was so Textbook Madonna 101, it's almost like since she kept getting called out by the media and most of the public alike, she basically went to a different direction to prove she was more than a pop star 

She's kinda boring,  since she stopped bring controversial..

There really is no one now continuing Madonna's most important legacy of her career, the take down of the patriarchal system.

Today, it seems men needs to be respected more than fought against.

Man I miss the days when women were independent saying they don't need a man or a relationship to be complete. 

i think the only thing that really "shocked" me about Gaga is that performance she did during the ARTPOP era where some girl vomited on her at SXSW festival, but other than that, i think Madonna was way more captivating, like for example none of these girls would dare to release a **** book like the S E X  book... or Make an album like American Life where she protested against Bush etc. Madge's career almost ended after American Life. It's insane when you think about it

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Dreams said:

i think the only thing that really "shocked" me about Gaga is that performance she did during the ARTPOP era where some girl vomited on her at SXSW festival, but other than that, i think Madonna was way more captivating, like for example none of these girls would dare to release a **** book like the S E X  book... or Make an album like American Life where she protested against Bush etc. Madge's career almost ended after American Life. It's insane when you think about it

Madonna's first song she wrote was called to tell the trut.

Society and humans are comfortable with being lied to, but when someone tells the truth it's actually bad and offensive saying your system is corrupt. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block