Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What you said about Britney is one of the most disgusting posts I’ve seen on this site. Preaching about ageism and misogyny, but you feel perfectly comfortable making those incredibly disrespectful po

She actually looks great for her age so I’m not hating. Everyone’s naked on the internet now lololol

why we need to age like in the 50's? we have plastic surgery and we know well how works the ageing process, so we can slow it in an efficient way she just need a good social media manager

Posted Images

1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

I love Madonna but I wish she would just age gracefully and accept it.

She is aging gracefully hence these pics just cause someone gets older doesn’t mean they have to dress like an old lady or put limits on showing off their bodies! Madonna looks great at 62 and is clearly confident with her looks and body and had a younger man! It’s disgusting when people think you can dress how you want and show your body off if you’re older!

• Like 1
  • Exhale+

To tell a person to act their age is disrespectful,  to tell a women or men who has never been 62 to act 62, you guys don't see the stupidity in that comments.

How can she act 62, when she's never been 62 in her life.. 

• Like 3

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

8 minutes ago, Gâteau said:

Oh, so my comment gets WPed, but all the ageism and misogyny towards Madge in this thread remains tolerated. Great job, @Slayer 👏

No-one is referring to her as a "vile, foul, overworked, tired and enslaved circus third-world donkey", like you did.

I suggest if you don't like any comments here you can report them and they will get reviewed, instead you decide to attack Britney? How do two wrongs make a right? 

Not here for the hypocrisy.

• Like 2

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

Just now, Gâteau said:

Yet you're the one supporting it. 💩

Like I said if you have any issues with people's comments report them.

Being disrespectful to the mods is not acceptable either.

• Like 3

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

She is aging gracefully hence these pics just cause someone gets older doesn’t mean they have to dress like an old lady or put limits on showing off their bodies! Madonna looks great at 62 and is clearly confident with her looks and body and had a younger man! It’s disgusting when people think you can dress how you want and show your body off if you’re older!

^^^^  :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I know the whole point of a forum is to discuss things, but some of y'all are so overly judgmental and critical :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

She looks fantastic. Just because she's mature means she's supposed to become boring because that's what is expected of her?

Rock on as the bad ***** you are Madge :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Like 1

~ 🏳️‍🌈 Happy Pride Month 🏳️‍🌈 ~

1 hour ago, Gâteau said:

Oh, so my comment gets WPed, but all the ageism and misogyny towards Madge in this thread remains tolerated. Great job, @Slayer 👏

What you said about Britney is one of the most disgusting posts I’ve seen on this site. Preaching about ageism and misogyny, but you feel perfectly comfortable making those incredibly disrespectful posts about someone who the majority on here adores and who is fighting to gain control of her life. I would outright ban you for good, but that choice is not mine to make. Enjoy your two week suspension to better educate yourself 

• Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

This post got our of control too soon y'all. So, I don't like Madge but to bully her for showing her body at age 62 is one of those things our society needs to leave behind soon. "she is a mom, she shouldn't" and "she should act her age" are two things I hope disappear somehow. She is annoying for many reasons, but being **** at 62 is not one of them.

And the post insulting Britney was wow. Not because of Britney, but because that was a very angry sentence to say against someone who has not personally offended you and most likely, doesn't even know you exist. Wow. 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

^^^^  :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I know the whole point of a forum is to discuss things, but some of y'all are so overly judgmental and critical :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

She looks fantastic. Just because she's mature means she's supposed to become boring because that's what is expected of her?

Rock on as the bad ***** you are Madge :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Madonna looks Fantastic 

• Like 1