Madonna posts some risqué photos

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

I love Madonna but I wish she would just age gracefully and accept it.

She is aging gracefully hence these pics just cause someone gets older doesn’t mean they have to dress like an old lady or put limits on showing off their bodies! Madonna looks great at 62 and is clearly confident with her looks and body and had a younger man! It’s disgusting when people think you can dress how you want and show your body off if you’re older!

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

She is aging gracefully hence these pics just cause someone gets older doesn’t mean they have to dress like an old lady or put limits on showing off their bodies! Madonna looks great at 62 and is clearly confident with her looks and body and had a younger man! It’s disgusting when people think you can dress how you want and show your body off if you’re older!

^^^^  :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I know the whole point of a forum is to discuss things, but some of y'all are so overly judgmental and critical :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

She looks fantastic. Just because she's mature means she's supposed to become boring because that's what is expected of her?

Rock on as the bad ***** you are Madge :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

This post got our of control too soon y'all. So, I don't like Madge but to bully her for showing her body at age 62 is one of those things our society needs to leave behind soon. "she is a mom, she shouldn't" and "she should act her age" are two things I hope disappear somehow. She is annoying for many reasons, but being **** at 62 is not one of them.

And the post insulting Britney was wow. Not because of Britney, but because that was a very angry sentence to say against someone who has not personally offended you and most likely, doesn't even know you exist. Wow. 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

^^^^  :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I know the whole point of a forum is to discuss things, but some of y'all are so overly judgmental and critical :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

She looks fantastic. Just because she's mature means she's supposed to become boring because that's what is expected of her?

Rock on as the bad ***** you are Madge :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Madonna looks Fantastic 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block