Album titles that you hate... what would you change it to?

1. One Of The Boys (Katy Perry)

I understand that they want the album to sound edgy and be more appealing for a pop rock genre, but majority of the tracks are not even related to the theme itself. It’s just a tomboyish metaphor the album name wanted to represent, and I will go for “Fingerprints” if I would change it.

2. thank u, next (Ariana Grande)

Though I liked the aesthetic of this album, the comical and trend-y sense of the name annoys me. I hate simplified word (you = u, you’re = ur, what’s up = sup, etc.), so ineloquent and lazy. More than happy to rename this album either “imagine” or “in my head”.

3. Thank You (Meghan Trainor)

Officially Meghan’s farewell album producing her last string of hits. I found the album name undedicated to it’s tracklist. Just imagined how unrelated the bubblegum/electro-pop production to the album’s title. I can’t think of an alternative name right now, but maybe something more bubbly or pop-y.

Yours?album-titles.jpg.065013079e22c690230e6ae669e7fb2d.jpg

• Like 1

I think ...Baby One More Time was a pretty weird name for Britney's debut album. So I think a better title would be "Britney Spears".

Same for Britney Jean, I would change it to Myah Marie Jean :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I will update the post when I come up with more ideas but I am still not recovered from my post-exam trauma so my mind is not in its best place :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 6
13 hours ago, Stefani said:

I'd change Madonna's first album's name  because I generally hate self-titled albums. Borderline or Holiday would've worked fine. 

Actually, Madonna's first album has two names and was released with them twice:

Madonna and

The First Album

1st-album-cover1.jpg&ehk=lT4B1ENzxMd9Jfd

.Madonna%2B-%2BThe%2BFirst%2BAlbum%2B%5BF

Actually, I don´t like self-titled albums. It is uncreative.

1.Britney Spears- Britney. I understand why they had to change the actual name (because of 9/11) but the title "Shock Your Mind" would be perfect. They should rerelease the album with all bonus and demo songs(Am I Sinner,Mad Love and so on) and give the album his real name back.

2.Britney Spears "Blackout".Darkness would be perfect.As well the titles Britney has choosen,"Dignity"," OMG Is Like Lindsay Lohan Like Okay Like", "What If the Joke Is on You"

3.Jlo A.K.A Better name would be "Same Girl" or "Never Satisfied"

4.Rammstein album Nr.7.There is nothing to change. The album did not even have a name! Why?

5 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

1.Britney Spears- Britney. I understand why they had to change the actual name (because of 9/11) but the title "Shock Your Mind" would be perfect. They should rerelease the album with all bonus and demo songs(Am I Sinner,Mad Love and so on) and give the album his real name back.

2.Britney Spears "Blackout".Darkness would be perfect.As well the titles Britney has choosen,"Dignity"," OMG Is Like Lindsay Lohan Like Okay Like", "What If the Joke Is on You"

3.Jlo A.K.A Better name would be "Same Girl" or "Never Satisfied"

4.Rammstein album Nr.7.There is nothing to change. The album did not even have a name! Why?

Hilary Duff had already released Dignity. Britney would’ve been called a copycat. Also as much as I love her, her song titles were trash except for Dignity 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

After Britney calling Noah Cyrus an inspiration you know damn well she stole Hilary’s title :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: queen of being influenced by everyone influenced by her :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

It was probably that other girl. We all know Britney wasn’t influenced by the three songs Noah has put out :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block