Zoe Brennan-Krohn, lawyer for ACLU, explains why it’s so difficult to get out of the legal arrangement.

dfffff

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is likely why Britney has requested Jodi Montgomery as her personal conservator.

She needs to be able to prove to her doctors and the court that she is able to thrive without his presence.

We saw what happened during the beginning of the Glory era when Bryan was by her side and Jamie had receded to Nashville — she thrived.

Jamie returned halfway through the POM extension, and Britney took a tailspin.

Jamie needs to go so that she can thrive again, and show that she can maintain that once he's gone.

1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

Hmmm so basically she's confirming the judges couldn't care less about conservatee opinions and even  manipulate them to think: hey you doing well, see? That's because c-ship is good for you.

Not really shocking, but good that a professional said It.

It reminds me of antidepressant withdrawal: medical professionals in general aren't well educated on the severity, longevity, and frequency due to pharmaceutical companies not performing proper studies. Combine that with a lack of education on proper weaning techniques (some of these medications like Cymbalta only have doses as low as 20mg and you are forced to either go cold turkey or open capsules with hundreds of beads), and you get countless medical professionals who tell patients, "That's not antidepressant withdrawal! That's just a sign that you need an antidepressant!"

Mental health in general is so misunderstood. Whether it's about conservatorships, medications, diagnoses, whatever... we have so much room to grow in this area. In the meantime, people like Britney are suffering and it's incredibly disheartening.

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This is likely why Britney has requested Jodi Montgomery as her personal conservator.

She needs to be able to prove to her doctors and the court that she is able to thrive without his presence.

We saw what happened during the beginning of the Glory era when Bryan was by her side and Jamie had receded to Nashville — she thrived.

Jamie needs to go so that she can thrive again, and show that she can maintain that once he's gone.

My thougts exactly. People are expecting Britney to be free right away, but she has to prove not to herself, not to the fans nor the general public but to the system that she is capable to take the wheel once again. The system is flawd? Yes, otherwise we wouldnt be here. But it is what it is. Once she gets rid of Jamie, I think she is going to work like never before. Inserting herself more in the decision making in every aspect of career and make sure people will see that proving she is more than capable to win this game without the presence of all these vultures. And thats when she'll need us to suport her. I think its going to be Britney Fever all over again, even more than the 00' or 08/09' :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

29 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

It reminds me of antidepressant withdrawal: medical professionals in general aren't well educated on the severity, longevity, and frequency due to pharmaceutical companies not performing proper studies. Combine that with a lack of education on proper weaning techniques (some of these medications like Cymbalta only have doses as low as 20mg and you are forced to either go cold turkey or open capsules with hundreds of beads), and you get countless medical professionals who tell patients, "That's not antidepressant withdrawal! That's just a sign that you need an antidepressant!"

Mental health in general is so misunderstood. Whether it's about conservatorships, medications, diagnoses, whatever... we have so much room to grow in this area. In the meantime, people like Britney are suffering and it's incredibly disheartening.

Yeah, it's a complicated topic for many. Some doctors and judges are real cruel, they don't care about the person they should help.

Everybody needs to have the right to be heard and respected.

5 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

It's really true... I regret not getting my final in biology in middle school now. I literally dropped it in my very final week. Studying something in this field would be kinda interesting to me now

7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That’s a good point but hasn’t Jamie been out of the picture for a good year now? I mean she hasn’t been working so what force has he had on her life recently? 
Do you think if she had been working for the past year that we would have seen more of Gloryney?

1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

That’s a good point but hasn’t Jamie been out of the picture for a good year now? I mean she hasn’t been working so what force has he had on her life recently? 

He hasn't, he's still been involved in the conservatorship and she refuses to work as long as he's her conservator. 

2 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Do you think if she had been working for the past year that we would have seen more of Gloryney?

I imagine she's probably itching to get back to work...She did ask for a new Executive Producer for B10. :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Imagine her having a chance to put out an album all on her own...while no longer having to deal with the stress of court and lawyers?

Plus, she's going to need to earn back more visitation rights with the boys now that the private deal between Kevin and Jamie fell through.

She's got a lot of things on her plate she probably wants to accomplish with Jamie finally out of the picture.

10 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

To be honest, that doesn't make any sense to me, whatsoever. How take James out but put other person on charge will make a good prove that she can control her life alone? James in or out, she still has someone making decisions for her.

It would be different if the person in charge was someone reliable who, later, could defend in court that after working for Britney realized that she do not need a conservatorship anymore. But that's not Jodi. Jodi it's a woman who makes money out of people's misery. And Britney has not requested her, she was appointed by James himself and the request for substitution of conservator was make by Sam (another guy appointed by James who is making a lot of money out this) without Britney's signature on the petition. 

IMO, Jodi would be worst then James! 

Archived