This Day in Pop: 'Britney Spears Live from Miami' airs in 2004 (March 28)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On March 28, 2004 the special Britney Spears Live from Miami aired on Showtime. It was the Miami show she performed at the American Airlines Arena from her Onyx Hotel Tour, which had kicked off at the

I was there!!!! Got to see it live in Miami 💖💖💖 my screen name has still stayed the same since 2004 🤣🤣

I really wished HBO would’ve filmed this, because Showtime ruined it by putting those tacky graphics on the screen. 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: you're so privileged

I only got to see her in Vegas in 2017 :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

One of the highlights of my teen life! I live in Miami and it was my first concert ever. I’ve seen Britney everytime she has come back to Miami since... last being in 2018 🥺. She killed it then too though! The only concert that she seemed a little off was Femme Fatale. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Intheblue said:

How did they decide to dub shadow, like does Larry say that was a bad live performance let’s dub over it!!

How dare they! Her voice was beautiful. Yes... shaky but you could feel the emotion in that and everytime. 

I was obsessed with this as a kid just wish her hair was a lil longer and her bangs weren’t always in her face, as a kid I kinda hated britney w bangs. I can appreciate it now tho. Also wish the audio wasn’t a disaster 

1 minute ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

The most annoying part of this for me was the HORRIBLE filming of "Touch of My Hand". Have we ever gotten an explanation as to why they hardly showed her? I know it was a tad risque but it was Showtime FFS. 

They censored her

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Was that really the reason? I read the way it was filmed prevented a DVD release. Who knows.

I don’t know, that’s just me assuming. Like maybe they gave Showtime exclusive rights or something. I don’t see how the way it was filmed was an issue, I think it was fine.

• Like 1
  • Twitter Team
3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I don’t know, that’s just me assuming. Like maybe they gave Showtime exclusive rights or something. I don’t see how the way it was filmed was an issue, I think it was fine.

Maybe but it was mentioned in this thread that Showtime put some special graphics on the broadcast that might not have been suitable for a DVD release. But what do I know :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

this is epic.

But I remembered at time she was so criticized for being over ***ualized and for kids watching it.

This girl is a true legend, even in her peak, and doing an amazing show, she was victim.

I usualy compared the concert with Madonna´s blonde ambition tour.