This Day in Pop: 'Britney Spears Live from Miami' airs in 2004 (March 28)

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: you're so privileged

I only got to see her in Vegas in 2017 :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

One of the highlights of my teen life! I live in Miami and it was my first concert ever. I’ve seen Britney everytime she has come back to Miami since... last being in 2018 🥺. She killed it then too though! The only concert that she seemed a little off was Femme Fatale. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

The most annoying part of this for me was the HORRIBLE filming of "Touch of My Hand". Have we ever gotten an explanation as to why they hardly showed her? I know it was a tad risque but it was Showtime FFS. 

They censored her

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Was that really the reason? I read the way it was filmed prevented a DVD release. Who knows.

I don’t know, that’s just me assuming. Like maybe they gave Showtime exclusive rights or something. I don’t see how the way it was filmed was an issue, I think it was fine.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I don’t know, that’s just me assuming. Like maybe they gave Showtime exclusive rights or something. I don’t see how the way it was filmed was an issue, I think it was fine.

Maybe but it was mentioned in this thread that Showtime put some special graphics on the broadcast that might not have been suitable for a DVD release. But what do I know :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

this is epic.

But I remembered at time she was so criticized for being over ***ualized and for kids watching it.

This girl is a true legend, even in her peak, and doing an amazing show, she was victim.

I usualy compared the concert with Madonna´s blonde ambition tour.