Britney's websites from the late 90s, early 2000s

britneycom.jpg.27639d7508cf3dc7e01e0954a8a76841.jpg:hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

This might feel a bit nostalgic to many or pretty faded and cool to others...:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Beware, strong feels ahead: 

Britney OS '99 - Awwwards Nominee

Oh and this gem right here:

So pure and innocent. So many memories! How many of you actually visited these Britney website versions?

Asking for a friend... Dork britney spears cute GIF on GIFER - by Shalas

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So Jaime could calculate the future value of the cash flow of her fans purchasing her merch so Lou could estimate the right time to enter into a conservatorship to steal at least $500MM so they can bo

This might feel a bit nostalgic to many or pretty faded and cool to others... Beware, strong feels ahead:              Oh and this gem r

Okay but why were they asking for your household income when signing up for the newsletter on the 1999 layout?

Posted Images

• Twitter Team
48 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

So Jaime could calculate the future value of the cash flow of her fans purchasing her merch so Lou could estimate the right time to enter into a conservatorship to steal at least $500MM so they can both retire and Jaime can buy a boat, allegedly.

This really made me laugh :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, runpiggierun said:

Can someone post the britney-era websites screenshots? I started following her career since then and I miss those so much!

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

1 hour ago, JustWendy said:

here you go sweetie:

britney.com from 2001

27 Britney Spears Lyrics That'll Help Her Through Her Break-Up - MTV

Yesss! I've been a fan since BOMT era but this is when I went on her website!

6 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

So Jaime could calculate the future value of the cash flow of her fans purchasing her merch so Lou could estimate the right time to enter into a conservatorship to steal at least $500MM so they can both retire and Jaime can buy a boat, allegedly.

“allegedly” lmaooo too good

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Honey you are back and finally free :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

haha hi boo! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

So my laptop's charger port broke last year and... I guess I was too lazy to take it to the shop and fix it. I couldn't remember my Exhale password either, so I stuck to ipad lurking... all this time.

But yesterday I finally got it fixed so I'm back! I'm sure I was missed by many...

How You Doin' Hot Topics GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

13 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

haha hi boo! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

So my laptop's charger port broke last year and... I guess I was too lazy to take it to the shop and fix it. I couldn't remember my Exhale password either, so I stuck to ipad lurking... all this time.

But yesterday I finally got it fixed so I'm back! I'm sure I was missed by many...

How You Doin' Hot Topics GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

Hiiihiiiihii welcom back baby girl :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I remember visiting these everyday for any new information. Looking at stuff like this brings me back to simpler times where my day consisted of school, doing homework while watching TRL and with the radio on low to hear if they were playing her songs, soccer games or practice or just playing outside, then listening to the radio while relaxing before bed.

Y'all can check what is stored on waybackmachine. https://web.archive.org/web/*/britneyspears.com

Not all of the captures are visible, because some require Flash and others didn't save all the assets, but you can still check many pages, you can find the letters from Lynne, Britney's letters.

You can also check for britney.com on the search bar 

• Like 4

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I would check her official websites multiple times a day when I was a kid and remember ALL of these looks! Her official sites were so iconic as her. I loved the designs and still do. Her official site since the c-ship is garbage and that's not her fault.