Hilary Duff Welcomes Baby Girl

Hilary Duff has given birth to her third child, Mae James Bair. This is her second child with her new husband Matthew Koma after they welcomed Banks Violet Bair in 2018. 
hilary-baby.jpg.6db804e4c4251d843e6c8968fecafd52.jpg

She posted a sweet photo of the now family-of-five to her Instagram earlier today!

Now time to give birth to that new album Queen! :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 7

Congrats to her growing family. I love the name Mae James. Hilary Duff is so unproblematic I love her and how she made her family her priority. It’s nice to see. But time to give birth to an album hunny. Her husband can make bops 😭😭😭

• Love 2
4 hours ago, SS91 said:

Congrats to her growing family. I love the name Mae James. Hilary Duff is so unproblematic I love her and how she made her family her priority. It’s nice to see. But time to give birth to an album hunny. Her husband can make bops 😭😭😭

YES!!! NEED new Hilary bops so bad!!!!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block