Court documents: Jamie Spears accounts what happened after Britney was hospitalized in 2008.

1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

You twist the story. Britney's children have been taken away. Any mother would have gone mad. Her father just wanted control of Britney back. Britney was free for the first time between 2006 and 2008. Surely she didn't want to work any more back then. Britney was never held in the clinic longer than possible. So there was no medical indication to treat her or to hold her against her will. On March 6th there were the first pictures of Britney again. On March 9th, she even returned to dance training. And this is where "fans" say that Britney was practically dead. It's amazing how you twisted the story. The guardianship served from the beginning only that Britney continued her career. There was never any other reason. Everyone with sense rushed against this guardianship except for their stupid fans.

*Creeps profile*

"Joined 2016"

[Insert ~Sure Jan~ here]

Jamie didn't have control over here prior to the conservatorship.  So he could not have gotten that back.

Jamie didn't take her kids, Kevin did.  Because she was acting against the boys' best interest.  She did indeed go 'mad'

Judges and official reports of unincorporated authorities noted her to be a habitual **** user (Family court orders ordering parenting classes and **** testing) the police indicated she appeared to be on an "unknown substance" there is loads of documentation to indicate treatment was necessary. And a 5150 was used, twice.  

The associated press and other news outlets published very upsetting accounts that her obituary was written.

Don't come for me with your weak-sauce nonsense.  You're wrong.  Own it and walk away.

10 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Didnt we know this already? Like, not that we saw the documents but when they did that emergency meeting at the court it was basically in order to do this, wasnt it? 

Yeah this is an anything new so I’m not quite sure why people are making this sound like this is something new a lot of this of seen this and read about this  years ago

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I completely understand that I'm probably annoying the **** out of everyone on this forum.

But there needs to be some balance.

There was a reason why the fanbase didn't start rallying behind Britney on this until 2019. 

Those of us who followed this story throughout 2007 and 2008 likely have a much different view of all of these documents...They're not new. We saw them years ago. And we mostly understood why everything unfolded in the way that it did.

Early 2008 was a scary time.

Bull****.

Her mother made it clear it was planned months in advanced, and lou literally has a history of trying to weasel into people's lives to seize assets.

If this goal was only ever to protect her, why was she working within a month and was it never removed?

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I really do think cship was planned long ago. And they had that narrative of her being a bad mom in the media for a reason. All that infamous things like slipping with Sean or driving a kid on a lap. And the child care coming. All it helped to Kevin to have kids. And i guess she was just tired every1 being against her, it really took a toll on her. If she would go to some therapy to talk about all of this...maybe it wouldn't be that way. Even after her divorce she was out on a show like nothing happened. But she was hurting and still there were her family at a time...cause she was partying not working on her problems. And i am not judging-little party never killed nobody and it is understandable. And lutfi was there not 1 day and if her family tried to help her not manipulating by not giving her to see kids maybe this $ wouldn't even happen.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'll one up you here. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

I think the conservatorship was planned a full year in advance...and that they railroaded her into rehab to set the foundation for it. 

But I've stuck to the same story since 2008.

A temporary conservatorship was welcomed and necessary in this particular situation...but a permanent conservatorship for someone Britney's age in her situation should not be legal.

I agree, Britney did NOT seem well most of the time. And Osama Lutfi surely didn't have her best interest, nor that alleged cousin Alli Sims. They were both leeches, Osama being the dangerous one. 

With that being said, I wonder what Britney actually suffers from... what is the psychiatric condition that allowed Loucifer and Colon get ahold of Britney's life permanently. Like what is it that it's so bad that even the few people in the know have hinted at something "really bad and sad". Or is everybody in on it, even the judges, and this is the worst case of corruption ever?

It's only a matter of time till the truth comes out... Believe Me Waving Finger GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JustWendy said:

I agree, Britney did NOT seem well most of the time. And Osama Lutfi surely didn't have her best interest, nor that alleged cousin Alli Sims. They were both leeches, Osama being the dangerous one. 

With that being said, I wonder what Britney actually suffers from... what is the psychiatric condition that allowed Loucifer and Colon get ahold of Britney's life permanently. Like what is it that it's so bad that even the few people in the know have hinted at something "really bad and sad". Or is everybody in on it, even the judges, and this is the worst case of corruption ever?

It's only a matter of time till the truth comes out... Believe Me Waving Finger GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

For me, the question isn't even about ahold her life permanently. Cause, in fact, there is several mental illness that can put someone in those life needs. But none of them, as for my knowledge, allows you to, at the same time, record several albuns, do several concerts and interviews, learning lines for a TV show and etc... That is where I see a problem. 

That being said, I did read this article about Boderline Personality Disorder, in National Institute of Mental Health, that does fit a lot of what we saw on Britney in 2007/2008, and even previous years. 

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml#:~:text=Borderline personality disorder has historically been viewed as difficult to treat.

14 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

U seem to 4get brit passed her **** tests and daddy and lou planned what to do 6 weeks leading up to the 1st hospital 5150. So no ur wrong

+1

the people who “already knew” aren’t shocked because they still don’t realize everyone spun the story against her. Literally everyone

• Love 2
8 hours ago, kgid said:

*Creeps profile*

"Joined 2016"

[Insert ~Sure Jan~ here]

Jamie didn't have control over here prior to the conservatorship.  So he could not have gotten that back.

Jamie didn't take her kids, Kevin did.  Because she was acting against the boys' best interest.  She did indeed go 'mad'

Judges and official reports of unincorporated authorities noted her to be a habitual **** user (Family court orders ordering parenting classes and **** testing) the police indicated she appeared to be on an "unknown substance" there is loads of documentation to indicate treatment was necessary. And a 5150 was used, twice.  

The associated press and other news outlets published very upsetting accounts that her obituary was written.

Don't come for me with your weak-sauce nonsense.  You're wrong.  Own it and walk away.

"Britney Spears' blood and urine test, taken during her 72-hour stay at Cedars Sinai Clinic in Los Angeles, is negative. There are no indications of illegal ***** or alcohol, they say. The star was therefore officially called "clean". An unspecified source said, "The test shows she is clean. The woman is as clean as anyone can be."

https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article1530995/Popstar-Britney-Spears-clean-aber-nackt.html

The facts speak against it. Doctors always had the option of forcibly taking her to a mental hospital for long periods of time. Why did that never happen? Because there was no reason. It's as simple as that. Britney was a wreckage because she wasn't allowed to see the children. She had a normal nervous breakdown. She probably threatened to kill herself. Out of sheer desperation. Guardianship was planned. Everything has been tried to regain control of Britney. Her family has always been part of Britney's career. But not from 2006 to 2008. Britney did what she wanted. Britney was placed under guardianship for dementia. Not because she had dementia but because there was no other legal possibility to place her under guardianship. All the stories from that time were inflated by the media and for the most part never corresponded to the truth. Besides, it doesn't matter how long I've been registered here. I have been involved with Britney's life for over 30 years. How old were you in 2008 I was almost 40 years old with a lot of life experience. How could you let an allegedly terminally ill woman go to dance training just 9 days after her forced admission? Please explain that to me.Please turn on your logical mind. And please read serious press articles. With US Weekly, Radar online, Tmz ... Germans wipe their butts but they don't read. There is no serious journalism there, only headlines are produced there.

q8fgqa5d.jpg

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Well, people checking in for her state during their lunch in past to see if shes's still alive and how scary it was back then, should also consider that the media portrayal could be manipulated to appear worse.

TBH I don't believe she has some serious diagnosis, I never believed she did ***** even back then.

• Like 1

A temporary conservatorship could have been good for her back then, I repeat temporary, if most of its process hadn’t been illegal right from the start and set up with ill intentions, at least from Lou (allegedly). It should have stayed temporary, Jamie should NOT have been Britney’s conservator and she should have been able to choose her own lawyer. Things would probably be really different now. It could have helped her if it had been used the way it’s supposed to be used, to help someone, not trap them and make them their race horse.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'll one up you here. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

I think the conservatorship was planned a full year in advance...and that they railroaded her into rehab to set the foundation for it. 

But I've stuck to the same story since 2008.

A temporary conservatorship was welcomed and necessary in this particular situation...but a permanent conservatorship for someone Britney's age in her situation should not be 

A conservatorship is a last case scenario that britney never needed and was filed on fraudulent grounds, while removing Britney's core constituental rights.

If Britney was hiring Lawyers recognised as the best in the nation, and was making public statements about "never wanting to be a prisoner", "the people around me arent listening" etc. Then it was never welcomed by Britney and clearly no one else in Britneys family understood what a conservatorship was.

How can a situation be welcomed and necessary if it was planned up to a year in advanced? That's called setting someone up. If it was truly to help her, they would have allowed her to maintain counsel, attend court, prove herself and not claim she had dementia.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

"Britney Spears' blood and urine test, taken during her 72-hour stay at Cedars Sinai Clinic in Los Angeles, is negative. There are no indications of illegal ***** or alcohol, they say. The star was therefore officially called "clean". An unspecified source said, "The test shows she is clean. The woman is as clean as anyone can be."

https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article1530995/Popstar-Britney-Spears-clean-aber-nackt.html

The facts speak against it. Doctors always had the option of forcibly taking her to a mental hospital for long periods of time. Why did that never happen? Because there was no reason. It's as simple as that. Britney was a wreckage because she wasn't allowed to see the children. She had a normal nervous breakdown. She probably threatened to kill herself. Out of sheer desperation. Guardianship was planned. Everything has been tried to regain control of Britney. Her family has always been part of Britney's career. But not from 2006 to 2008. Britney did what she wanted. Britney was placed under guardianship for dementia. Not because she had dementia but because there was no other legal possibility to place her under guardianship. All the stories from that time were inflated by the media and for the most part never corresponded to the truth. Besides, it doesn't matter how long I've been registered here. I have been involved with Britney's life for over 30 years. How old were you in 2008 I was almost 40 years old with a lot of life experience. How could you let an allegedly terminally ill woman go to dance training just 9 days after her forced admission? Please explain that to me.Please turn on your logical mind. And please read serious press articles. With US Weekly, Radar online, Tmz ... Germans wipe their butts but they don't read. There is no serious journalism there, only headlines are produced there.

q8fgqa5d.jpg

Read him for filth

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

A conservatorship is a last case scenario that britney never needed and was filed on fraudulent grounds, while removing Britney's core constituental rights.

If Britney was hiring Lawyers recognised as the best in the nation, and was making public statements about "never wanting to be a prisoner", "the people around me arent listening" etc. Then it was never welcomed by Britney and clearly no one else in Britneys family understood what a conservatorship was.

How can a situation be welcomed and necessary if it was planned up to a year in advanced? That's called setting someone up. If it was truly to help her, they would have allowed her to maintain counsel, attend court, prove herself and not claim she had dementia.

This situation makes me sooo sick ****n hell

• Like 1