Court documents: Jamie Spears accounts what happened after Britney was hospitalized in 2008.

13 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Honey this was C3dars S1nai everyone in LA knows it’s sketchy as ****. Hella celebs die there, MK ultra is long rumored to happen there, & the entire building radiates disgusting energy. It pains me to think of the **** Britney went through when she was there.

I actually worked at a hospital in a psych ward. The involuntary hold usually only happens when someone is a danger to themselves or others, or they were brought there by the police. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

U seem to 4get brit passed her **** tests and daddy and lou planned what to do 6 weeks leading up to the 1st hospital 5150. So no ur wrong

53 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Sam Lutfi outright admitted to crushing her prescription anti-psychotic meds and putting them in her food.

Britney also told her doctors that she was taking Adderall, so it was mixing with the crushed anti-psychotics.

The meds are all listed in Lynne's declaration filed to obtain the restraining order against Lutfi.

So no. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:  I'm not wrong. 

What Lutfi was doing was incredibly dangerous. Maybe not as nefarious as Team CON made it out to be, but dangerous nonetheless.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I completely understand that I'm probably annoying the **** out of everyone on this forum.

But there needs to be some balance.

There was a reason why the fanbase didn't start rallying behind Britney on this until 2019. 

Those of us who followed this story throughout 2007 and 2008 likely have a much different view of all of these documents...They're not new. We saw them years ago. And we mostly understood why everything unfolded in the way that it did.

Early 2008 was a scary time.

The reason we didn't start rallying behind Britney on this is that we were selfish, stupid and brainwashed. 2011 was just as concerning, but we didn't care because we could only see our own interest, just like "Kingham", and because "BrItNEy iS Crazy". 

You're not annoying, it's just that it's a miracle that we can finally see through their bull****. Stop trying to undo us now. :jackk_alien:

• Like 5
1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I don’t think it’s that weird, I’m a Philly girl, no southern whatsoever and I use daddy but I use it like if I’m talking to my mom or brother, I’ll say daddy said this, did that, but I actually call him dad, I guess it all depends on context, lol

Why aren’t we friends?! Right by PHL :)

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I actually worked at a hospital in a psych ward. The involuntary hold usually only happens when someone is a danger to themselves or others, or they were brought there by the police. 

I’ve been in a firsthand situation where someone was slicing their wrists open & when the ambulance was called they just shrugged it off and didn’t even bandage the wounds or give her the mental help she obviously needed... they’re BEYOND crooked. Britney said herself she was SET UP that night & someone was telling her to stay in the bathroom. The paparazzi had been notified before it all happened it was a major set up by Lou & Jamie that unfortunately worked and Britney has suffered tremendously because of it. She didn’t need to be in that damn psych ward nor be medicated for over a decade when she has zero mental health diagnosis. Of course Britney’s psychiatrist died says before his report on Britney was due... it’s a huge ****ed up situation schemed by truly evil people. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I mean that the law should allow for temporary conservatorships in certain situations. This was one of them.

It should not allow for permanent conservatorships in this kind of situation.

Jamie is on his way out the door, so what's the point of posting docs like this with such over-dramatic language? 

Instead of spending their time talking with Sam Lutfi, using documents out of Lutfi's lawsuit, and re-hashing 2008 over and over, the Twitter gang would be better served to focus on following the money trail and changing the probate laws.

None of the players can go back and change the decisions they made in the past...but they can make things right in present day.

Why do you pop up at every single mention of Sam Lutfi on this forum?? So **** strange

8 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

this whole “daddy” thing is so creepy

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Exactly, in a few months she will be 40, in a few years she could even become a grandmother (I know it's weird but it's possible:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:), and they treat her like an 8-year-old girl.:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

• Like 1

It should be borne in mind that this is the version according to James' words. So it must be taken with a grain of salt. He lies in court with enviable consistency.

If you read Lynne's version in the court documents, then Sam's version in the court documents about that time. All of their versions tell a different story of the same events that intersect only at some points.

But, sadly, we do not have the version of events told by Britney. The only version that matters to me now.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I swear I'm not trying to undo ya'll. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

I'm probably the oldest person on this forum (I'm 44 — five years older than Britney) plus I'm a legal researcher for a living. 

So, I'm a real stickler for history and accuracy and details.

There are a lot of new fans, plus a lot of fans that were young back in 2007 and 2008. They don't remember how all of this originally went down. They tend to demonize certain players, romanticize others, and leave out others altogether.

I love the work that certain people like @ThatSurpriseWitness are doing. She's great. She really gets it in terms of the kinds of information that is going to spring Britney out of her situation.

But then there's other things that people are doing that take "the movement" in directions that really aren't helpful from a legal perspective.

So I hope ya'll can just bear with me...I'm not trying to undo anything. Moreso just keep everyone moving forward and on the right track so Britney can live the life that she wants to live.

I think these thoughts all the time.  

I'm in my late 30's and remember coming home on my lunch breaks just to check and see if Britney was still alive.  It really was, like that.  

I'm definitely of a free britney mindset, but I don't think what happened initially was anything other than a family trying to rally around their daughter and sister to get her well.  

What it is now... I don't think is that.  It's more complacent than anything.  Brian's interview asking who was going to do britney's hair and *hit.  This time should have been spent positioning Britney, the person, to handle her affairs.  They seemingly didn't do that at all.  Getting her prepared to be a successful adult and such.  (Like they probably should have done in her youth... but whatever) It seems like they've leaned in and leaned in hard on the idea that she's a helpless child without her conservators.  

Anyway, that's my two cents.  I'll skip back into "read only" mode where the young ones prefer we stay.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, kgid said:

I don't think what happened initially was anything other than a family trying to rally around their daughter and sister to get her well.  

If that were true, her family wouldn't have sent her to work practically the next day. Money and nothing else.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Now I wanna see what will be made of this information :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

He straight up lies to her and use the kids as an emotional trigger to make Britney cooperate. Of course we been knew but will this make the headlines somehow? I think we should push that on social media to see if it splashes somewhere. It fits the narrative that Team Con used the kids against her, which is widely spread due to the documentary so it would generate a big influx of clicks to whoever make the headlines first  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

He was trying to calm her down lmao. What is he gonna say? " Yes, Britney. YOU ARE TRAPPED! YOU A TRAPPED AND YOU CAN'T LEAVE ISN'T THAT SCARY? ". 
I don't think mentioning the kids was all that bad either, since he was basically saying "look *****, you lost your kids acting like an *** on your own so we are here now to fix ****". Her dad didn't step into the picture until after she spent a year wildin' out and losing custody. What was said behind closed doors is a different, but in the context of what these documents are saying I don't see any issues. She needed guidance and needed to go through the proper steps to get help and initiate the process of being taken seriously by the courts to get more time with her kids and he was reminding her of that. 

• Like 2

You twist the story. Britney's children have been taken away. Any mother would have gone mad. Her father just wanted control of Britney back. Britney was free for the first time between 2006 and 2008. Surely she didn't want to work any more back then. Britney was never held in the clinic longer than possible. So there was no medical indication to treat her or to hold her against her will. On March 6th there were the first pictures of Britney again. On March 9th, she even returned to dance training. And this is where "fans" say that Britney was practically dead. It's amazing how you twisted the story. The guardianship served from the beginning only that Britney continued her career. There was never any other reason. Everyone with sense rushed against this guardianship except for their stupid fans.

• Like 1