Court documents: Jamie Spears accounts what happened after Britney was hospitalized in 2008.

Horrifying documents: Jamie Spears accounts what happened after Britney was hospitalized in 2008. She said, “Someone’s lying. You put me in here.” And she wasn’t wrong. He had petitioned the day before to prevent her from discharging herself from the hosp

ZdjęcieZdjęcieZdjęcieZdjęcie
ADD3627D-0095-463E-A9EA-5D4A572EAD33.jpeg.b4ba5c523fd58bb70e1b6971cbb4cd35.jpeg

29 minutes ago, AllEyesOnUs***** said:

I don't get why the nurse would call a 25+ year old woman´s father "daddy"... To me it seems weird

Prob to appease her, it sounds like she was a little frantic and she was referring to him as daddy and Britney is very childlike. I'm sure the nurse was talking to her as such.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I completely understand that I'm probably annoying the **** out of everyone on this forum.

But there needs to be some balance.

There was a reason why the fanbase didn't start rallying behind Britney on this until 2019. 

Those of us who followed this story throughout 2007 and 2008 likely have a much different view of all of these documents...They're not new. We saw them years ago. And we mostly understood why everything unfolded in the way that it did.

Early 2008 was a scary time.

yes I remember reading this when it happened in real time.

the point is that the conservatorship was meant to be only TEMPORARY. That's what she signed up for.

the movement needs to focus on Britney's current situation and everything that happened since 2007. it needs to focus on getting better people in the court, new lawyers, fresh eyes on the situation. focus on the $$$ and where it all went.

Bringing up this old news just reminds everyone of the "little sick girl" narrative. which does nothing to help present day Britney.

is this what you mean??

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Now I wanna see what will be made of this information :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

He straight up lies to her and use the kids as an emotional trigger to make Britney cooperate. Of course we been knew but will this make the headlines somehow? I think we should push that on social media to see if it splashes somewhere. It fits the narrative that Team Con used the kids against her, which is widely spread due to the documentary so it would generate a big influx of clicks to whoever make the headlines first  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

She really was messed up and I dont think what he did was wrong. I mean the hospital wouldn't hold her if they didnt see a need. I think that Britney will always need someone around because I do believe she let some very bad people in her life. 

I could also understand the fear from Jamie's side after seeing that happen to his daughter. I mean if he cares about her which we dont know, then that must have been hard to see, and I'm assuming if both her parents have any hearts they blame themselves for what happened. Britney is just an example of how dangerous people really are and why you should never fully trust someone. 

• Like 1

I don't get the dramatisation of the title. Most of the older fans remember that people were waiting for news of her death around that time. It was almost assumed that it was inevitable. As awful as that sounds. 

There was clearly a need for drastic measures in the early stages.ie 2007/2008

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What exactly makes these documents horrifying?

Sam Lutfi had been drugging her.

It was her second 5150 hold in a month.

It was a temporary conservatorship at the time.

I would hope my father would do the same thing for me.

Put me in a permanent conservatorship? No. But intervene to ensure I didn't end up dead or with brain damage from a stroke? Absolutely.

U seem to 4get brit passed her **** tests and daddy and lou planned what to do 6 weeks leading up to the 1st hospital 5150. So no ur wrong

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, rennen said:

I vaguely recall reading that declaration and other documents which were available at the time.

I can't at the "daddy". Is it a Southern thing? Genuine question.

She called him "daddy" in FTR when she was pissed off with him, but reading these documents again her saying "daddy" so many times, apparently, seems to fit the narrative they were going for at that time.

And the nurse saying "daddy" too? Yeah, sure. 

I don’t think it’s that weird, I’m a Philly girl, no southern whatsoever and I use daddy but I use it like if I’m talking to my mom or brother, I’ll say daddy said this, did that, but I actually call him dad, I guess it all depends on context, lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, femmepop said:

also. has anyone ever read Britney: Inside the Dream by Steven Denis? 

The writer did research on the family history and claims that Jamie's mother was depressed and committed suicide when he was just a little boy. very traumatic to have to go through that. so it makes sense that he feared something like that could happen to Britney and initially really did try to help her back then with the best intentions. but then like along the way had other motives that were not in Britney's best interest and just started seeing her as a business venture again. or "the family business" as they always say.

both things can be true.

sorry if this is off topic.

Thanks for that input...