Insider tells Page Six Britney's life would be "drastically better" without dad Jamie

37 minutes ago, Persona said:

I hope the movement won’t fall into this trap. Jamie is not the only issue. We didn’t start pushing only so Jamie would leave, we are doing it so Britney gets free. It’s free Britney not free Britney from Jamie. They can **** right off with this weak psycho trickery.

Ok but what happens if Jamie goes and we see massively positive moves from Britney eg. she takes real control of her social media, starts talking openly about the c-ship etc etc... 

If Britney is truly happy with the changed c-ship, would the B Army go against her wishes and fight for her freedom when she may not even want further changes? 

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Ok but what happens if Jamie goes and we see massively positive moves from Britney eg. she takes real control of her social media, starts talking openly about the c-ship etc etc... 

If Britney is truly happy with the changed c-ship, would the B Army go against her wishes and fight for her freedom when she may not even want further changes? 

We want her freedom. If that comes in the form you’ve just described than that’s enough until we see signs from her that it’s not. Even though I still firmly believe she doesn’t need it. Even if she thinks she does. This isn’t the type of cship for her anyway and it shouldn’t be used in that way. One day, it needs to go. Her being scared of the change is understandable if that’s the case but not a reason to keep this going indefinitely. Guidance can be given in different ways, much less restricting ways. If she one day ends up having as much control as you said then it’s proof there’s no need for a cship, but perhaps for one of those different methods that were specifically designed to help people out without restricting them and taking away their rights. And I’m not talking about guiding her out of it, because that’s what will probably happen anyway if it ends one day. A cship is not for people who have 90% control but are scared of having the other 10%, too.

“An insider” 

I would love to know who these “insiders” are. Team B for sure. Jamie is probably quite happy to be blamed to deflect from all the other leaches (JL, Bryan, Lynne I’m looking at you). Britney needs out of this conservatorship altogether. She doesn’t need Jamie or Jodi. I’m really hope this is just a stepping stone to get her out of it altogether but what concerns me is that Jamie picked Jodi...

• Like 3
On 3/28/2021 at 3:22 PM, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

The thing is if she is not  qualified for Cship, it must be terminated. So in this case, it doesn't matter what she wants. Plus, 13 years of manipulation, gaslighting, isolation cannot but leave mental scars... She may even think that she needs Cship because of it all, but there are many other alternatives that can help her without limiting her freedom so much and without violating her rights.

And most importantly, while she is under Cship, we cannot be 100% sure that she is not being unduly influenced to believe that she still needs it

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Ok but it was Jamie who asked the judge that Jodi replace him as a temporary conservator. So if he's the one who proposed her then it means he's still in the picture even though technically he's not Britney's personal conservator anymore. Also, Jodi Montgomery is no saint either... The Gram girls have exposed her in one of the podcasts as far as I remember. So yeah... How about no conservators or conservatorships for Britney altogether?

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, marioh said:

Ok but it was Jamie who asked the judge that Jodi replace him as a temporary conservator. So if he's the one who proposed her then it means he's still in the picture even though technically he's not Britney's personal conservator anymore

"There is literally no such thing as “temporarily” resigning as conservator. " Lisa MacCarley

• Love 5
3 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

The thing is if she is not qualified for Cship, it must be terminated. So in this case, it doesn't matter what she wants. Plus, 13 years of manipulation, gaslighting, isolation cannot but leave mental scars... She may even think that she needs Cship because of it all, but there are many other alternatives that can help her without limiting her freedom so much and without violating her rights.

And most importantly, while she is under Cship, we cannot be 100% sure that she is not being unduly influenced to believe that she still needs it

Everything you said

YESSSS

On 3/28/2021 at 8:22 AM, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

They are all corrupt idiots at this stage of the game. All of them are saving face. Sam Ingham and Jodi want to phase this out. But there is no such thing. No matter how they keep controlling the narrative that perfectly “Ends” the c-ship, it doesn’t change how it happened or even how her boyfriend at the time-Jason Trawick became her co-conservator 10 years ago.

It was clearly a well designed take over of her life and career and they ALL should be shamed and go to jail. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 2

I feel like they are advising Britney very well. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:The issue of c-ship is very complex and you have to try to take all the steps with great caution and care. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: in this forum I read stupid things like "Britney should talk about everything in a media interview about her father" or the most stupid, "Britney needs to talk about her c-ship on instagram" :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:. To do things well you need calm and so far she has been doing the movements well, after all Jamie did not love Jodi from the beginning, that is a good indication. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: