Insider tells Page Six Britney's life would be "drastically better" without dad Jamie

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Britney Spears' life “would drastically change for the better” if her father was removed as her conservator, insiders tell Page Six.

Last week, Britney's court-appointed attorney filed to have a woman named Jodi Montgomery replace Britney's father as the conservator over her person in perpetuity. 

The insider told Page Six, “If Jodi becomes her conservator things would drastically change for Britney — she’s not working because of her dad. She has said that as long as a dad is in control of her life, she’s not working.

“Britney trusts Jodi Montgomery — she’s really great. Things would drastically change for the better.”

The insider told Page Six, “If Jodi becomes her conservator things would drastically change for Britney — she’s not working because of her dad. She has said that as long as a dad is in control of her life, she’s not working. 

“Britney trusts Jodi Montgomery — she’s really great. Things would drastically change for the better.” 

As for the rumored Oprah interview, the source added, “If she decided she wanted to do it, yes, but it definitely wouldn’t do it in the current status quo. As long as her dad is part of it, she’s not working. She hasn’t talked to her dad in over a year.” 

Related:

https---www.unilad_co.uk-wp-content-uploads-2020-12-britPAinsta2.thumb.jpg.f9a44006e8de1de925dc333134cb8399.jpg

Britney should definitely not work while under guardianship. It doesn't matter if her father has to go and Jody comes. That is surely the perfidious plan to put Britney on stage again, I am firmly against it.

• Love 4

Two takeaways: (1) Jodi Montgomery.

19 hours ago, Slayer said:

How so? What qualifies Jodi specifically? What’s changed for the better since given temporary control over Britney’s person? 

(2) Work.

19 hours ago, Slayer said:

As for the rumored Oprah interview, the source added, “If she decided she wanted to do it, yes, but it definitely wouldn’t do it in the current status quo. As long as her dad is part of it, she’s not working. She hasn’t talked to her dad in over a year.” 

So pretty much (assuming that she wants to) Britney just talking about her life is considered work? I thought working referred to music and touring. How come B can’t speak unless there’s profit involved?

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Buffybot said:

"Freedom... to perform again."

"She's not working because of her dad"

Why the "insiders" insist to talk about Britney back to work? Why this is more important than her actual freedom? 

Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

This. 

The narrative is so transparent. 

It’s like they all suddenly turned on Jamie and want another conservator just so she can work and be their cash cow again. That’s why Sam hardly won me over when he called Jamie a ****. How about talking about FREEDOM?

• Love 2
  • Like 5

I hate this new narrative of team con...

interestingly, Britney has put her signature on the petition to appoint Bessemer Trust as her conservator of estate, but her signature is nowhere to be found on the petition to appoint Jodi as her personal conservator. So did Britney really agree? It scares me that they do not allow her to speak. Everything we heard about her wishes, we heard from others.

They created an incredible degree of isolation even from Loeb&Loeb lawyers who are supposedly fighting for her... 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
7 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

i am thinking something. does Britney want Jodi. if that is true we have to respect that

I think she would like to continue having assistance in certain things like Jodi being her care manager. If they aren’t too restrictive and she continues with a care manager I can see her not really trying to get out but that doesn’t fix that fact that she should not be in a conservatorship and should just have a good team around her to help her.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Turogue said:

If Britney would resume work once her dad is gone they would bombard her with questions and ask her why she does not request to terminate the c-ship and how it feels to be a globally famous woman (soon in her 40s) with a legal guardian still overseeing her personal stuff. Awkward as hell. I hope she hasn't been this gaslit.

Yes and those crowds of fans screaming FREE BRITNEY at concerts:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Love 1
  • Like 2