Serbia to Legalize Same *** Marriage This Summer

On 3/29/2021 at 1:24 PM, The Greatest Show said:

in the middle east gay people are still getting thrown off of rooftops and executed. Why does nobody care about that? Why are people focusing on something as dumb as marriage when there ae literally gays being ********? 

But I guess its like people ignoring the chinese muslim death camps but whining about racism in the US. 

Yes the world has a long way to go. Its sick , hateful,  corrupt, twisted, perverse, evil and horrific in many areas. 

Yet this is a positive post and a step in the right direction. To many gay marriage means a lot.   This was a post about a positive step forward. Why not allow it to be what its intended to be ?  Also people can speak about America racism… Hate fuels all of the horrific extremism going on in the world. 

Start up a post maybe about gays being ******** ..the Chinese muslim death camps . The horrific reality many still are living.  I dunno maybe just a suggestion.

The world has so much beauty and yet so much ugliness. so many tragedies and sick governments . Not sure where you live… I live in the USA. I see hate on the rise. I never understand it. Yet many are uneducated, lazy, corrupt and racist. While in many parts of the world government tyrants still abuse their people and create fear as a way of control.  

Yet this was a post of Hope ! I hope you have a wonderful day. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 3/29/2021 at 1:24 PM, The Greatest Show said:

in the middle east gay people are still getting thrown off of rooftops and executed. Why does nobody care about that? Why are people focusing on something as dumb as marriage when there ae literally gays being ********? 

But I guess its like people ignoring the chinese muslim death camps but whining about racism in the US. 

What a tacky, tasteless response.

We never forget our Middle Eastern brothers and sisters, we hear about them in the news every single day. And people are fighting for them AS WE SPEAK.

Don't use their deaths and their tragedies to minimize the different struggles our community faces around the world.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block