Serbia to Legalize Same *** Marriage This Summer

• Exhale+

serbia-gay.jpg.db0f3df817c91a1d06551c9153590833.jpg

Serbia is a country in South-Eastern Europe, and although we have an openly lesbian Prime Minister, we still didn't legalize same *** partnerships. Well, this is about to change in 3 months as Serbia has declared it wil llegalize the unions this summer. This law won't have a referendum because according to Serbian constitution, the rights of minorities cannot be decided by a majority (which makes referendum in this case illegal). :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: Let's all join hands and congratulate Serbia for taking a huge step ahead, especially in times when countries such as Hungary and Poland are looking to revert their gay laws :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Many countries in Europe still don't offer protection to their gay citizens and a civil union is still just a dream, hopefully, super conservative countries surrounding Serbia will now be inclined to do the same. In this part of Europe, only Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro have recognized civil union or gay marriage. Many countries still refuse doing it. 

Additionally, Serbia is already drafting a low to allow adoption for gay couples which should be legalized in two years max :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

A part of Serbian population is naturally very pissed off because they are homophobic swines, but our Minister of Human and Minorities Rights sent them a wonderful message: "To all those who oppose the law, I can only say -- if you don't like same-*** partnerships, don't live in one," Minister of Human and Minority Rights Gordana Comic, who has championed the law, told AFP.:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Unbothered queen. 

Source

• Like 2
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serbia is a country in South-Eastern Europe, and although we have an openly lesbian Prime Minister, we still didn't legalize same *** partnerships. Well, this is about to change in 3 months as Serbia

I need a bf first gurl

Love seeing my gay brother and sisters being treated like human beings

Posted Images

Wow, good for you. That's really surprising, tbh. One of our ministers is gay as well, but there's still a crazy amount of hostility towards the LGBT community. People still peddle the same stupid argument about LGBT rights being a slippery slope that will lead to the legalization of ped0 and z00philia, which goes to show these people have 0 critical thinking skills. They just blindly spew their hate for the sake of it. Doesn't really matter, though, because I'm leaving this sh1thole as soon as I'm done with my Bachelor's. Moreover, that isn't even the main reason I'm leaving - this country is just a sh!thole in general.

• Exhale+
35 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Wow, good for you. That's really surprising, tbh. One of our ministers is gay as well, but there's still a crazy amount of hostility towards the LGBT community. People still peddle the same stupid argument about LGBT rights being a slippery slope that will lead to the legalization of ped0 and z00philia, which goes to show these people have 0 critical thinking skills. They just blindly spew their hate for the sake of it. Doesn't really matter, though, because I'm leaving this sh1thole as soon as I'm done with my Bachelor's. Moreover, that isn't even the main reason I'm leaving - this country is just a sh!thole in general.

tbh, to all the people who tell me lgbt rights are a slippery slope to pedophillia I just tell them that politicians, elite, and the church have legalized p*******a a long time ago and we get cases of p*******a vitims from those circles literally every.single.year. It usually shuts them up :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:Also, where are you from? 

• Exhale+
22 minutes ago, nwonder said:

These people don’t know the difference between consensual smex and rap e

I love it how its usualy str8 white catholics who rap e the most who are worried about LGTB slippery slope :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Exhale+
13 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I know Exhale has a large amount of people who live in Serbia who are LGBT so I'm glad that marriage for all will finally be legal in a few months. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

omg you're so kind :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:why isn't anyone featuring this thread tbh? :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

This is huge considering how Balkan countries are (mine including too). I hope that it will expand to other neighboring countries as well. Especially nowadays that many countries seem to take a step back from a human rights perspective. Congratulations guys.:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Exhale+
3 hours ago, 1inamillion said:

This is huge considering how Balkan countries are (mine including too). I hope that it will expand to other neighboring countries as well. Especially nowadays that many countries seem to take a step back from a human rights perspective. Congratulations guys.:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

THANK YOU SO MUCH BOO :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: which country are you from if I may ask? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

5 hours ago, 1inamillion said:

Sorry I can’t seem to private message you I tried and it didn’t work. Lol so this seems random but do you have a Twitter or IG?