Serbia to Legalize Same *** Marriage This Summer

Wow, good for you. That's really surprising, tbh. One of our ministers is gay as well, but there's still a crazy amount of hostility towards the LGBT community. People still peddle the same stupid argument about LGBT rights being a slippery slope that will lead to the legalization of ped0 and z00philia, which goes to show these people have 0 critical thinking skills. They just blindly spew their hate for the sake of it. Doesn't really matter, though, because I'm leaving this sh1thole as soon as I'm done with my Bachelor's. Moreover, that isn't even the main reason I'm leaving - this country is just a sh!thole in general.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
35 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Wow, good for you. That's really surprising, tbh. One of our ministers is gay as well, but there's still a crazy amount of hostility towards the LGBT community. People still peddle the same stupid argument about LGBT rights being a slippery slope that will lead to the legalization of ped0 and z00philia, which goes to show these people have 0 critical thinking skills. They just blindly spew their hate for the sake of it. Doesn't really matter, though, because I'm leaving this sh1thole as soon as I'm done with my Bachelor's. Moreover, that isn't even the main reason I'm leaving - this country is just a sh!thole in general.

tbh, to all the people who tell me lgbt rights are a slippery slope to pedophillia I just tell them that politicians, elite, and the church have legalized p*******a a long time ago and we get cases of p*******a vitims from those circles literally every.single.year. It usually shuts them up :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:Also, where are you from? 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I know Exhale has a large amount of people who live in Serbia who are LGBT so I'm glad that marriage for all will finally be legal in a few months. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

omg you're so kind :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:why isn't anyone featuring this thread tbh? :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, 1inamillion said:

This is huge considering how Balkan countries are (mine including too). I hope that it will expand to other neighboring countries as well. Especially nowadays that many countries seem to take a step back from a human rights perspective. Congratulations guys.:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

THANK YOU SO MUCH BOO :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: which country are you from if I may ask? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

5 hours ago, 1inamillion said:

This is huge considering how Balkan countries are (mine including too). I hope that it will expand to other neighboring countries as well. Especially nowadays that many countries seem to take a step back from a human rights perspective. Congratulations guys.:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Sorry I can’t seem to private message you I tried and it didn’t work. Lol so this seems random but do you have a Twitter or IG? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block