Pink mentions Britney in the making of the Lady Marmalade video

14 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

That's the problem right there, I truly think lil kim was the star as her verse was the only original verse in a remake song. 

I adore Lil Kim, but she was not the star of the song, not of them were but Xtina. There is a reason why they put her in the last verse of the song and why the song create this whole anticipation until she sings. She was the better vocalist and the bigger star. Yes she was a jealous ***** at the time, but hey she was like 19 so who cares. We all were shady and catty when we were young. 

10 hours ago, Jaime45x said:

I adore Lil Kim, but she was not the star of the song, not of them were but Xtina. There is a reason why they put her in the last verse of the song and why the song create this whole anticipation until she sings. She was the better vocalist and the bigger star. Yes she was a jealous ***** at the time, but hey she was like 19 so who cares. We all were shady and catty when we were young. 

I am not an xtina fan but she did a great job on the song. She always oversings in my opinion but it made sense to include her. I just didn't like her look and attitude in the video, she looked like a clown to me. But I think she was a good choice for the song. To me pink was the most odd choice. I still kind of can't picture her singing this song ever again. But I love pink!