Pink mentions Britney in the making of the Lady Marmalade video

Pink always acted so pressed and kinda jealous towards Britney tbh. I remember when Britney kinda called her out in 2002 for sending Britney flowers and then talking **** about her publicly. 

She always loved to attack some women she acted as if were underneath her like Paris and Jessica too.

I just don't buy her selective feminism. She doesn't say **** about FreeBritney or even Framing Britney, but was quick to like Justin's "apology" post to show him support. So feminist of hers licking a privileged straight white manchild's *** instead of showing any support for his ex who he **** shamed for over a decade :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

On 3/27/2021 at 2:22 PM, runpiggierun said:

Not in 2001-2002. Britney only became sassy in 2003. 

Maybe you should see her mtv performance  'i can't get no satisfaction/oops' performance and 2001 slave 4 u performance

The same one that made xtincta pull a britney with 'genie in a bottle' and also dirty when britney did slave for u 

Xtina will always walk behind britney..sorry 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Pink said "I adore britney spears she deserves the world"

Pink hated xtina

Eminem said he hated xtina but loved britney spears 

There's even a documentary where Eminem says he loves britney spears..

"Why so you guys could lie to get me here, so you can sit me here next to britney spears... **** Christina aqualira,  better switch me chairs"

He basically said he'll handle the grammys for britney,  BUT NOT for xtina 

I agree I think pink should speak up after framing britney spears- but that doesn't mean she has too 

Pink has made it perfectly clear what she thinks about britney..nothing but love.. xtina got the opposite treatment,  pink hated her, as a actual person not an artist.

Xtina acts so self entitled,  whilst britney was always humble,  that's the difference to who you want to call a queen, someone who expects it?? Or someone that deserves it!

Britney is a legend.. I Don't think pink needs to praise the queen anymore,  she already has 

Britney is the most human mainstream artist alive,  and she's most respected by people IN the industry because they know what she deals with, what a powerhouse she is..  this is why she needs freedom..she deserves it,  sets the bar, and is confident 

Pinks right,  she does deserve the world 

They took so much from britney over the years..

Britney hopefully will get her rights back, I know what you mean about 'select feminism' but I think pink has enough heart to see past this bull****

They both know the industry,  britney has been through **** ..pink knows that

..many artists and celebrities know it 

The vmas 2007 was a rock/pop move

Incredibly brave .. it takes ball's 

What annoys me about mounlne rouge (can't spell) is that Pink had to argue her rights to certain parts whilst xtina simply demanded it.. 

Vocals aside..whos the better artist?

Britney did Pepsi with pink and beyonce , britney didn't care about ego,  she was already hugely successful and having fun.

This is why britney is the queen ..she doesn't beg for it,  she doesn't sell out her morals.. britney does what she wanted and people loved her for it.. a true queen 

Pink has shaded Britney many times too and doesn't seem to respect Britney as an artist at all. She seems to love Beyonce, Rihanna, Justin, but Britney? I don't think many artists (Pink included) in the industry really care or love Britney tbh. If Pink cared, considering she thinks of herself as a feminist, she would stand up for Britney. Britney always has been the exception to the rule tho, its like she's not even a ******* human being to so many people. 

When did Eminem say he loved Britney? He always shaded the hell out of Britney too, since the beginning. I don't think Eminem meant hed give Britney the Grammys, but he didn't want to sit next to Christina, that's it. 

Christina had the bigger and louder voice, Pink wouldn't have nailed Christina's part like Christina did and bc Pink also has a huge ego, she didn't want to accept that. Christina was also the bigger star then, so it makes sense she got the best part, she's the main one on the song btw. 

I find it funny how they say Pink was very respectful and nice when in fact she was fueding with Christina Aguilera at the time and admitted in her own VH1 behind the music special that she was kind of rude to her with Ron fair when he came in Saying Christina would be singing the highest part of the song and pink said she would not be and they begin fueding and she was heckling Christina on the set of that video!

43 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Pink has shaded Britney many times too and doesn't seem to respect Britney as an artist at all. She seems to love Beyonce, Rihanna, Justin, but Britney? I don't think many artists (Pink included) in the industry really care or love Britney tbh. If Pink cared, considering she thinks of herself as a feminist, she would stand up for Britney. Britney always has been the exception to the rule tho, its like she's not even a ******* human being to so many people. 

When did Eminem say he loved Britney? He always shaded the hell out of Britney too, since the beginning. I don't think Eminem meant hed give Britney the Grammys, but he didn't want to sit next to Christina, that's it. 

Christina had the bigger and louder voice, Pino wouldn't have nailed Christina's part like Christina did and bc Pink also has a huge ego, she didn't want to accept that. Christina was also the bigger star then, so it makes sense she got the best part, she's the main one on the song btw. 

Yeah I can't reason with someone like you..maybe just go look at the hours of footage of 'celebrities love britney spears' on YouTube..there's a good 2 hours of footage of VERY famous people adoring her.. also when the britney/xtina question comes up people ALWAYS prefer britney..even people that worked with xtina like Adam levine (maroon 5) straight away preferred britney..

Xtina can sing..obviously..

So can britney 

Britney is also a world class dancer 

Britney is also a pretty skilled gymnast 

Britney has a down to earth   positive,  funny, charming, unapologetic yet honest innocence about her,  something I dont really see at all in xtina.. sorry.. but britney just naturally has it.  Thats not saying xtinas bad at all..its just saying britneys SO NATURALLY GOOD! 

Im sorry, xtina is talented but in my opinion I'd rather pay to see britney or Eminem or pink perform that xtina easily 

Im guessing xtina is like marmite you either love it or you hate it

Britney on the other hand is the sweet strawberry jam on the buttered toast of society :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill: it just makes it better!!

Britney has 9 album's and yet her 10th is probably the most anticipated, most wanted,  most mysterious one .. I cannot wait for b10! That's says so much about her as an artist.. britney has something that defines music standards and generations..her next album could be her best.. she has fans that are willing to wait for her vision.

Xtina has a voice yeah but for me when she tries to show off it makes me cringe tbh and makes my skin crawl but hey apparently thats what 'real artist's' sound like :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:.. she really doesn't sound great, this woman that slaged off so many artists in the past, including britney,  having the same old scream/shout voice .. eventually that **** gets old.. sorry darlin 

Again britney's next album is probably her most anticipated.. say what you want but im pretty sure britney is safer as an artist and more respected  than xtina..simply based on personality and attitude..

Sorry to burst your bubble but Eminem ALWAYS preferred britney same with everyone else.

Xtina can sing..yes ..course..but so can aloy of people,  xtina slaged people off and therfore lost respect, same for katy Perry.

Compared to them britney is a queen a legend a icon and an inspiration. 

"Its about how you play the game" -britney effing spears

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Maybe you should see her mtv performance 2001 'i can't get no satisfaction/oops' performance 

The same one that made xtincta pull a britney with 'genie in a bottle' and also dirty when britney did slave for u 

Xtina will always walk behind britney..sorry 

I think you don't know what sassy means, or you can't distinguish sassy and ****. 

3 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Pink said "I adore britney spears she deserves the world"

Pink hated xtina

Eminem said he hated xtina but loved britney spears 

There's even a documentary where Eminem says he loves britney spears..

"Why so you guys could lie to get me here, so you can sit me here next to britney spears... **** Christina aqualira,  better switch me chairs"

He basically said he'll handle the grammys for britney,  BUT NOT for xtina 

I agree I think pink should speak up after framing britney spears- but that doesn't mean she has too 

Pink has made it perfectly clear what she thinks about britney..nothing but love.. xtina got the opposite treatment,  pink hated her, as a actual person not an artist.

Xtina acts so self entitled,  whilst britney was always humble,  that's the difference to who you want to call a queen, someone who expects it?? Or someone that deserves it!

Britney is a legend.. I Don't think pink needs to praise the queen anymore,  she already has 

Britney is the most human mainstream artist alive,  and she's most respected by people IN the industry because they know what she deals with, what a powerhouse she is..  this is why she needs freedom..she deserves it,  sets the bar, and is confident 

Pinks right,  she does deserve the world 

They took so much from britney over the years..

Britney hopefully will get her rights back, I know what you mean about 'select feminism' but I think pink has enough heart to see past this bull****

They both know the industry,  britney has been through **** ..pink knows that

..many artists and celebrities know it 

The vmas 2007 was a rock/pop move

Incredibly brave .. it takes ball's 

What annoys me about mounlne rouge (can't spell) is that Pink had to argue her rights to certain parts whilst xtina simply demanded it.. 

Vocals aside..whos the better artist?

Britney did Pepsi with pink and beyonce , britney didn't care about ego,  she was already hugely successful and having fun.

This is why britney is the queen ..she doesn't beg for it,  she doesn't sell out her morals.. britney does what she wanted and people loved her for it.. a true queen 

Yes this same article mentions that Pink and Christina did not get along on the video set. I think Pink has always preferred Britney.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Bundy said:

Christina had the bigger and louder voice, Pink wouldn't have nailed Christina's part like Christina did and bc Pink also has a huge ego, she didn't want to accept that. Christina was also the bigger star then, so it makes sense she got the best part, she's the main one on the song btw. 

side comment here - i guess britney gets a lot of "hate" from her peers because she gets away with so much - like lip-sync - not singing on her own albums - using body doubles for videos - barely dances since 2004 - doesn't promote her albums - doesn't write her own songs - heavily autotuned - heavily photoshopped - etc.

and for some weird reason we still love her... it must be annoying for other artists to give so much and still be overshadowed by queen-ney.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Yeah I can't reason with someone like you..maybe just go look at the hours of footage of 'celebrities love britney spears' on YouTube..there's a good 2 hours of footage of VERY famous people adoring her.. also when the britney/xtina question comes up people ALWAYS prefer britney..even people that worked with xtina like Adam levine (maroon 5) straight away preferred britney..

Xtina can sing..obviously..

So can britney 

Britney is also a world class dancer 

Britney is also a pretty skilled gymnast 

Britney has a down to earth   positive,  funny, charming, unapologetic yet honest innocence about her,  something I dont really see at all in xtina.. sorry.. but britney just naturally has it.  Thats not saying xtinas bad at all..its just saying britneys SO NATURALLY GOOD! 

Im sorry, xtina is talented but in my opinion I'd rather pay to see britney or Eminem or pink perform that xtina easily 

Im guessing xtina is like marmite you either love it or you hate it

Britney on the other hand is the sweet strawberry jam on the buttered toast of society :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill: it just makes it better!!

Britney has 9 album's and yet her 10th is probably the most anticipated, most wanted,  most mysterious one .. I cannot wait for b10! That's says so much about her as an artist.. britney has something that defines music standards and generations..her next album could be her best.. she has fans that are willing to wait for her vision.

Xtina has a voice yeah but for me when she tries to show off it makes me cringe tbh and makes my skin crawl but hey apparently thats what 'real artist's' sound like :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:.. she really doesn't sound great, this woman that slaged off so many artists in the past, including britney,  having the same old scream/shout voice .. eventually that **** gets old.. sorry darlin 

Again britney's next album is probably her most anticipated.. say what you want but im pretty sure britney is safer as an artist and more respected  than xtina..simply based on personality and attitude..

Sorry to burst your bubble but Eminem ALWAYS preferred britney same with everyone else.

Xtina can sing..yes ..course..but so can aloy of people,  xtina slaged people off and therfore lost respect, same for katy Perry.

Compared to them britney is a queen a legend a icon and an inspiration. 

"Its about how you play the game" -britney effing spears

I asked when Eminem said he loved Britney, I don't care about Adam Levine who was laughing like a ******* hyena when Sarah Silverman was mocking Britney at the 2007 VMAs. I mean, just bc he said he preferred Britney over Christina many years before working with her, it doesn't mean he likes Britney. I don't like both Beyonce and Katy, but if I had to choose, I'd say Beyonce. And I never compared Britney to Christina. Celebs can be fake, can pretend, just bc they said some nice words about Britney in the past it doesn't mean they respect her work or they love her. For example I think Selena is a fake fan and others that had said nice words, also shaded Britney. I don't think she's worshipped like Beyonce, respected like Adele or seen as cool like Rihanna, but that's my opinion.

And I never compared Britney's singing or anything to Christina's. All I said is it made sense for Christina to get the best and loudest part in Lady Marmalade bc she's known for her voice more than Pink and she was the biggest star then. So I don't get why u're comparing both to show me how much Better Britney is :dead_falling_wig_dying: and Britney is also very much hated by some artists and people too, so :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: and liking Christina's voice is a matter of taste I guess, I love her voice and how versatile can sound. And I love Britney, but I think Christina is more respected as an artist by gp, critics and her peers. Sadly some people still think Britney is a puppet, that cant sing or dance anymore. I wish Britney could show other side of hers if she wants to continue with her career in the future, like her natural singing voice, playing the piano or putting out more Somedays.

Eminem shaded Britney for years, same with Christina, he didn't like both, but Christina shaded him back so he got more pressed about that. And even tho Christina had an attitude in the past and doesn't have the best reputation, many artists like Dua Lipa, Sam Smith, Demi Lovato, Rosalía, etc prefer Christina, so no, not everyone prefer Britney or likes her. No one is unanimous like that, not even the beatles, Madonna or MJ. 

And being respected for ur artistry and being more known as an icon are two different things. Britney is more famous, celebrated and legendary, Britney is more iconic, but sadly I don't think shes respected by a lot of her peers. A lot of people shade her or don't even mention her. 

20 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

side comment here - i guess britney gets a lot of "hate" from her peers because she gets away with so much - like lip-sync - not singing on her own albums - using body doubles for videos - barely dances since 2004 - doesn't promote her albums - doesn't write her own songs - heavily autotuned - heavily photoshopped - etc.

and for some weird reason we still love her... it must be annoying for other artists to give so much and still be overshadowed by queen-ney.

To be honest, she was very much hated since the beginning. In 99 she sang live, she gave her all, she danced her butt off, she had so much charisma, worked so much and even tho she was so successful and sold so much and was still sweet and humble, she was very hated and attacked for no reason. It has been like this since day one, no matter what she did, she could never win. I mean, I wish she could have shown more of her raw talent, but I still think it wouldn't make so much difference in the end bc people would still ***** about her or ignore her doing smt differently. When she released someday, critics didn't praise. She got no Grammy noms for Everytime too. Just see how touch of my hand and breath on me got backlash. She also did smt very different with Moby and the only Grammy nom she got was for toxic as the best dancing record. Britney ruled the world from 1998 and 2004 and every major award paid her dust. 

17 minutes ago, Bundy said:

To be honest, she was very much hated since the beginning. In 99 she sang live, she gave her all, she danced her butt off, she had so much charisma, worked so much and even tho she was so successful and sold so much and was still sweet and humble, she was very hated and attacked for no reason. It has been like this since day one, no matter what she did, she could never win. I mean, I wish she could have shown more of her raw talent, but I still think it wouldn't make so much difference in the end bc people would still ***** about her or ignore her doing smt differently. When she released someday, critics didn't praise. She got no Grammy noms for Everytime too. Just see how touch of my hand and breath on me got backlash. She also did smt very different with Moby and the only Grammy nom she got was for toxic as the best dancing record. Britney ruled the world from 1998 and 2004 and every major award paid her dust. 

I guess cause she was the most popular artists in the world at the time and some people cannot handle when others shine and they feel threatened .

• Love 2
3 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

I guess cause she was the most popular artists in the world at the time and some people cannot handle when others shine and they feel threatened .

I guess she had so much charisma, some light, she shined so much that made people pressed and jealous only with her presence and success. People always tried to discredit her and take credit for her success, impact, influence, fame, iconic moments, whatever. U can see that this happens even in her own family. Her siblings and father seem really jealous of her career, trying to take credit for her success and fortune. 

19 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I will never realize why Britney wasn't invited into this song tbh? Like, she was THE *** symbol of those times :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: I mean the song is still iconic, but it would be 10 times more if Britney had participated. Idk, it just feels like a weird decision to not have the biggest star of the moment into a strong song lol 

I’m glad Britney’s not a part of it though :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: she proved that she doesn’t need any of this to be iconic and to sell

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Britney has 9 album's and yet her 10th is probably the most anticipated, most wanted,  most mysterious one .. I cannot wait for b10!

..her next album could be her best.. 

Again britney's next album is probably her most anticipated..

Gurl.... I don't want to sound harsh but honestly no one is anticipating b10 besides some die hard gays. Her team released some songs a few months ago even with the backstreet boys? No one was interested. I haven't enen listened to those songs once. They weren't picked up anywhere...

I dont see another album from her. If one was released it would do worse than glory. 

No one is here for new britney music. The renewed interest in her from the general public is about her personal life. 

Hypothetically let's say she does make a come back.. 

She refuses to work until her father gets fully removed. Let's say conservatively that is 2 years away.. 2023. 

Let's say she jumps straight back into work mode and into the recording studio.. She spends 2 years approximately on an album from start to finish.. We are in 2025.

She will be a 44 year old woman who hasn't preformed in 7 years. No one will be buying that. 

I think people need to understand that britney is retired. 

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Bundy said:

When did Eminem say he loved Britney? 

This wasn't even the link I was looking for but here you go 

in another video on his mtv documentary he said "I love britney and she knows that, the only reason I'll mention britney is because I know shes cool with it, she can take a joke and thats why..she knows how much I like her" 

I'll try and find the link..but the above basically says what he thinks..hes a stan! 

Also he never means most of his slim shady lyrics.. hes never really shaded her , hes dressed up as her ,hes rapped about her, but never really shaded HER personally 

Yet the things he said xtina over the years..because xtina shaded him also