New Conservatorship laws could be coming into place

This part especially. Happy to see some change happening but let's also look at people currently suffering

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

And most importantly, it should be retroactive and all the current cases of conservatorships should be reevaluated now.

• Love 8

This is great, but please whatever they do - let it apply retroactively. Obviously Britney’s case brought this monstrosity the attention it deserves, but she’s still here and she’s still alive - they have to help her as well.

What worries me the most is that I’m not sure how much they have brainwashed her and damaged her confidence. I really hope she’s still fighting to be free and won’t just settle for a different conservator that allows her to get married and have kids. I wonder what would she decide if she was presented with the option to start from scratch with an attorney of her choosing to become free OR stay with Ingham and have an immediate option to have a baby and get married. Let’s pray it’d be the former. 

• Like 8
  • Exhale+
31 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

This is great, but please whatever they do - let it apply retroactively. Obviously Britney’s case brought this monstrosity the attention it deserves, but she’s still here and she’s still alive - they have to help her as well.

What worries me the most is that I’m not sure how much they have brainwashed her and damaged her confidence. I really hope she’s still fighting to be free and won’t just settle for a different conservator that allows her to get married and have kids. I wonder what would she decide if she was presented with the option to start from scratch with an attorney of her choosing to become free OR stay with Ingham and have an immediate option to have a baby and get married. Let’s pray it’d be the former. 

Yeah they have damaged her so badly.