Gaga's bassist comes out as homophobic jerk, slams Lil Nas X's new video

29 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

What? Where is the homophobia?

He said he didn't like *** in music and the over-exposure of ***uality in music videos.

Personally he could just listen to other 999 music but come on that is not homophobic

EDIT: Okay i saw the liked tweets. Nevermind :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Re-listen to what he said. He's backtracking now in the DMs saying he didn't say the word "gay" or anything but in the video he clearly said "s3xual PREFERENCE" and "s3xual ORIENTATION" meaning he is trying to say how Lil Nas X is pushing the "gay agenda" except it's Lil Nas X just expressing his homos3xual himself the way he wants. 

As someone said: "It shouldn’t take anyone any mental effort to be able to figure out the hypocrisy in with what the [bassist] said. We see male and female s3x stuff all the time in music videos, but the ONE time we see it with same s3x people (especially homos3xual MEN) suddenly its an issue. Not only that, but the guys specifically says “s3xual preference”, which is in 99% of everything."

"He claimed that Lil Nas is pushing a "gay agenda" with his video

How is it that every other rapper with females in their videos aren't pushing a straight agenda?"

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Re-listen to what he said. He's backtracking now in the DMs saying he didn't say the word "gay" or anything but in the video he clearly said "s3xual PREFERENCE" and "s3xual ORIENTATION" meaning he is trying to say how Lil Nas X is pushing the "gay agenda" except it's Lil Nas X just expressing his homos3xual himself the way he wants. 

As someone said: "It shouldn’t take anyone any mental effort to be able to figure out the hypocrisy in with what the [bassist] said. We see male and female s3x stuff all the time in music videos, but the ONE time we see it with same s3x people (especially homos3xual MEN) suddenly its an issue. Not only that, but the guys specifically says “s3xual preference”, which is in 99% of everything."

"He claimed that Lil Nas is pushing a "gay agenda" with his video

How is it that every other rapper with females in their videos aren't pushing a straight agenda?"

Yeah well said :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 2

If you don't like it then why watch ? There are millions of other videos to watch, why tune in to this one particular video? If you don't like them watch something else because if it was cardi or Meg twerking and jiggling their jello he wouldn't be saying anything,Lilnas x was beautiful in that video and he will deal! :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

I dont blame him about criticizing that todays music is hyper***ual, its true. 99% of music is literally only about ***. I dont mind this in general, i like bopping to it and feeling fierce, but did they overdo it? Hell yes. Its difficult to find good music with actual life topics. This is why people like Taylor, shes legit the only mainstream artist who doesnt sing about 69, or oral, or *****es and *******s. Same goes for Adele. 

As for the rest of his statements, hes just a homophobe.

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Seeing a barely clothed man giving a lapdance to "the devil" is problematic for some People.

I'm not saying he's right, I'll just say I wondered if the presentation of the video was the most artistic it could have been put as in my opinion the over***ualization diminishes the meaning of the song. And I would have (and have for some time) said that if it was a female artist.

On the other hand I'm here for unapologetic artists who break boundaries.

Guess I'm torn. I can understand parts of what he might have tried to say, but you can't deny there where severe deafening bits of homophobia layed out there in plain sight which where in bad taste.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block