Gaga's bassist comes out as homophobic jerk, slams Lil Nas X's new video

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh... suddenly everyone hates showing ***uality in music/videos because it's now a gay guy doing it Tell me you're homophobic without telling me you're homophobic. We have to deal with seeing you

Here come the cancel police. Everyone take a deep breath. Opinions are opinions, don't let yourself be offended by them. Repeat after me "I am not a victim. Water off a duck's back."

It’s not my cup of tea, but you damn well know if Beyoncé or Megan made this exact same video this man wouldn’t have to pipe in at all. He’s shook because the video is gay AF. Now if he wanted to talk

Posted Images

What? Where is the homophobia?

He said he didn't like *** in music and the over-exposure of ***uality in music videos.

Personally he could just listen to other 999 music but come on that is not homophobic

EDIT: Okay i saw the liked tweets. Nevermind :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 3
  • Like 5
29 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

What? Where is the homophobia?

He said he didn't like *** in music and the over-exposure of ***uality in music videos.

Personally he could just listen to other 999 music but come on that is not homophobic

EDIT: Okay i saw the liked tweets. Nevermind :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Re-listen to what he said. He's backtracking now in the DMs saying he didn't say the word "gay" or anything but in the video he clearly said "s3xual PREFERENCE" and "s3xual ORIENTATION" meaning he is trying to say how Lil Nas X is pushing the "gay agenda" except it's Lil Nas X just expressing his homos3xual himself the way he wants. 

As someone said: "It shouldn’t take anyone any mental effort to be able to figure out the hypocrisy in with what the [bassist] said. We see male and female s3x stuff all the time in music videos, but the ONE time we see it with same s3x people (especially homos3xual MEN) suddenly its an issue. Not only that, but the guys specifically says “s3xual preference”, which is in 99% of everything."

"He claimed that Lil Nas is pushing a "gay agenda" with his video

How is it that every other rapper with females in their videos aren't pushing a straight agenda?"

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Re-listen to what he said. He's backtracking now in the DMs saying he didn't say the word "gay" or anything but in the video he clearly said "s3xual PREFERENCE" and "s3xual ORIENTATION" meaning he is trying to say how Lil Nas X is pushing the "gay agenda" except it's Lil Nas X just expressing his homos3xual himself the way he wants. 

As someone said: "It shouldn’t take anyone any mental effort to be able to figure out the hypocrisy in with what the [bassist] said. We see male and female s3x stuff all the time in music videos, but the ONE time we see it with same s3x people (especially homos3xual MEN) suddenly its an issue. Not only that, but the guys specifically says “s3xual preference”, which is in 99% of everything."

"He claimed that Lil Nas is pushing a "gay agenda" with his video

How is it that every other rapper with females in their videos aren't pushing a straight agenda?"

Yeah well said :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 2

Well, he's right about everything being about ***. It's like everyone wants to be identified about how ***ual they are/ what they like ***ually! Is that all they got to them? Well, I feel bad for them...

• Like 2

??? Meanwhile every straight artists video is about love and *** and women but the gays do the same and we are pushing our agenda?????

F O H !!!!!!!!!

Let the gays be as gay as they wanna be, we can express ourselves however we want !!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 7

If you don't like it then why watch ? There are millions of other videos to watch, why tune in to this one particular video? If you don't like them watch something else because if it was cardi or Meg twerking and jiggling their jello he wouldn't be saying anything,Lilnas x was beautiful in that video and he will deal! :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 2
  • Exhale+

I dont blame him about criticizing that todays music is hyper***ual, its true. 99% of music is literally only about ***. I dont mind this in general, i like bopping to it and feeling fierce, but did they overdo it? Hell yes. Its difficult to find good music with actual life topics. This is why people like Taylor, shes legit the only mainstream artist who doesnt sing about 69, or oral, or *****es and *******s. Same goes for Adele. 

As for the rest of his statements, hes just a homophobe.

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Seeing a barely clothed man giving a lapdance to "the devil" is problematic for some People.

I'm not saying he's right, I'll just say I wondered if the presentation of the video was the most artistic it could have been put as in my opinion the over***ualization diminishes the meaning of the song. And I would have (and have for some time) said that if it was a female artist.

On the other hand I'm here for unapologetic artists who break boundaries.

Guess I'm torn. I can understand parts of what he might have tried to say, but you can't deny there where severe deafening bits of homophobia layed out there in plain sight which where in bad taste.

• Like 4

seems more puritanical than homophobic? idk seems like he's asking a bigger question about ***uality and identity politics?

you know it's perfectly normal for adults to have nuanced opinions about things.

• Like 4